Chapter Five

(A/n: The streams in the Dream SMP last night made my heart ache a little. Poor George and Sapnap... I wonder what will happen tonight now...)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

═══10:06 pm, November 26, 2020═══

diamondderpman
Oh btw, what are u gonna do for Christmas

frenchbaguette
idk i'll prolly just stay home and chill ig

diamondderpman
OH WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA

frenchbaguette
wha

diamondderpman
LETS MEET UP

frenchbaguette
OH YEA

diamondderpman
where we meet tho, ur place or my place?

frenchbaguette
I rlly wanna go to america so i go to u

diamondderpman
YAYYYY
omg its so late i didnt notice-
talk tomorrow?

frenchbaguette
ya gnight skep

diamondderpman
night french man

A6D turns his computer off before finishing his mug of coffee. A6D leaves the now empty mug on his desk as he falls face down on his bed, too exhausted to bring it downstairs to his kitchen sink.

He grabs his phone and checks the time. Ten o'seven PM.

A6D puts his phone on his nightstand as he closes his eyes, his head filled with thoughts.

...

A6D opens his eyes again. He couldn't sleep even though he is tired.

The reason that he couldn't sleep is because he couldn't stop thinking about what he and Skeppy talked about earlier.

Whatever happened between Skeppy and BadBoyHalo, Skeppy didn't want to say a single word about it.

A6D sat up on his bed and grabbed his phone.

He checked Skeppy's twitter to see if there was anything about it.

But all A6D could see is just Skeppy tweeting about random stuff and also spamming Bad with memes and insults like BaldBoyHalo and 14.

He sighed in disappointment and decided to just try and sleep.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Bad woke up the next morning, hyperventilating.

He just had a really bad dream. Bad controls his breathing and calms himself down.

It's just a stupid dream.

He immediately grabbed his phone and checks if there are any notifications.

Looks like Dream is currently premiering the latest Manhunt they did.

Bad had the entire experience, so he didn't really need to watch it right now.

Other than that, his other notifications are just in Twitter-

"Oh my goodness. HE DID IT AGAIN!!" Bad yells in anger, seeing that Skeppy spammed him with memes and insults again.