Chapter Seven

(A/n: Oh crap I forgot to publish this earlier, I was distracted by school and also the Dream SMP streams-)

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

After letting Rat sleep on her bed, Bad turned his computer on, to check if the Dream Team is online.

He smiles when he sees that all three of them are online, and are in a call.

Bad joins in the call.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey, guys!" Bad greets.

"Oh! Hey, Bad!" George greets back.

"What are you guys doing?" Bad asks.

"We're playing Bed Wars, wanna join?" Dream offers.

"Oh, sure!" Bad nodded. He can be really terrible at Bed Wars, but he's still decent at it.

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Skeppy was done with the laundry, and he got on his computer and texted A6D in Twitter.

═══10:20 AM, November 27, 2020═══

diamondderpman
u there?

frenchbaguette
ya
wanna call?

diamondderpman
sure

Skeppy opens up his TeamSpeak and set up a channel for himself and A6D.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey, Skeppy, what's up?" A6D asks.

"Not much. How about you?" Skeppy asks.

"Doing okay, too. So whaddya wanna do today?" A6D asks.

"I kind of wanna go spam Bad again-" Skeppy said jokingly.

"Skeppy, no." A6D gave a BRUH tone at Skeppy.

"How about getting him in a call and I could ins-" Skeppy started

"No." A6D interrupted.

"Aww come on, just for an hour?" Skeppy whines childishly.

"Skeppy, for the last time, no, it's a waste of time." A6D sighed and facepalmed.

Skeppy giggled. "I'm just kidding, I hate associating with that idiot anyways." Skeppy mutters the last part.

"I know." A6D said. "Though I still can't help but be curious..."

"Huh?" Skeppy raised an eyebrow.

A6D answers, "You know, the deal with you and BadBoyHalo?"

Skeppy murmured, "It's a long story and I don't wanna be reminded of it."

A6D stutters, "I-I see."

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Bad and the Dream Team won a couple of rounds within a few hours. They lost a few times but it was still fun anyways. But then they got bored so they just chatted random stuff for the rest of the morning.

Though eventually, they got bored and decided to play paranoia the game.

(A/n: If you don't know what paranoia is, it's basically a game where a group sits in a circle. Whoever goes first has to whisper a question to the person on their right, and the person on the right has to answer it out loud, but nobody will know what the question is if the coin they flip lands on heads or tails, depending on what the asker and answerer chooses. In this case, they're sending the questions in DMs and are using an online coin flipper and sharing their screen in discord, and the order goes Dream, Sapnap, Bad, George, then back at Dream.)

After a few rounds and a few minor secrets were spilled, Sapnap DMed Bad a question. Bad answered calmly, "No, I don't. And I choose tails."

Dream flipped the coin, and it landed on heads. "So what was the question?"

Sapnap answered, "I asked him if he has a crush."

George said, "Oh, and Bad doesn't have a crush?"

Bad shook his head, "No crush, yeah."

People would say Bad is lying, but the way he sounds, how calm and monotone his voice is, it didn't seem like a lie.

After a few more rounds, they got bored again and went back to chatting random stuff.

But then Bad checks the time, "Oh my goodness! It's almost twelve! I need to cook lunch!"

"Okay then, talk to you later, Bad!" Dream said.

"Bye, Bad!" Sapnap exclaims.

"See ya, Bad!" George said.

"See you, guys." Bad smiles.

Disconnected.

"So when are we gonna ask him?" George asks.

"Uhh... maybe when he comes back. For now, let's go eat lunch." Dream suggested.

"Right, see you guys." Sapnap leaves the room, so did Dream and George.

Timeskip brought to you by Skeppy's Minecraft IRL challenges~

After cooking chicken noodle soup and happily consuming a whole bowl of it, Bad got on his computer, checking out TeamSpeak. The Dream Team is active and are in a call.

Bad excitedly joins in the call.

Buddy joined your channel.

"Hey, guys! How was your lunch?" Bad asked.

"Hey Bad! I ate just fine." Sapnap answered.

"Yeah, same here." George smiles.

"Oh, hey Bad?" Dream asks.

"Hmm?" Bad responds.

"There's something we need to ask you." Dream said.

"Oh? Sure, what is it?" Bad asks.

Dream asked seriously, "Why do you hate Skeppy?"

Bad answers, "Huh? Well, obviously, because he's a stupid ragamuffin who swears a lot and insults me and spams me for no reason!"

Sapnap asked, "You sure that's all?"

Bad stuttered, "Y-yeah."

George said, "Bad, we've known you for a long time. I can tell you're lying."

Bad went silent. "Look, I, uhh... It's a long story."

"Oh, uhm, do you not want to talk about it?" Sapnap asked.

"It's fine. It's just nothing but a distant memory now." Bad sighed.

"What happened?" Dream asked.

Bad took a deep breath. What could be the reason why he and Skeppy hates each other...?