Chapter Eleven

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

Getting Skeppy and Bad to bond was a lot harder than they thought.

The Dream Team and A6D tried to get them to talk to each other, but all Skeppy and Bad did was insult one another.

Soon, one hour in, Dream has an idea.

"Hey guys, why don't we play Bed Wars in Hypixel together?" He suggested.

"Oh, that's a good idea." A6D nods.

"Okay then, as long as I'm not teamed with the idiot." Skeppy chuckles, pointing out to Bad.

"Hey! I could say the same thing for you, Skeppy." Bad grumbles.

"We should team them." George giggles at the Dream Team and A6D.

"What the f**k did I just say, stupid glasses?" Skeppy puffed his cheeks.

"Don't call Gogy that, also teaming you guys will help you bond better." Sapnap explains.

Both Skeppy and Bad groans in frustration. They're gonna have to try and work together as a team.

"Let's do a 2v2v2." A6D suggests as he logs in Hypixel, followed by everyone else.

So they decided to play some Bed Wars for a couple of hours. The entire time, It was just the six of them, Skeppy is partnered with Bad, Dream is partnered with George, and Sapnap is partnered with A6D.

But Skeppy and Bad weren't playing it properly. Sometimes, when Bad is bridging to another island, Skeppy would break the blocks beneath him and Bad would die, or vice versa.

After a lot of rounds, while everyone's beds are still alive and after everyone got a good amount of good stuff, Sapnap and A6D decided to obstruct Bad and Skeppy's bed since they're the nearest and they're afraid of losing to Dream who is obviously known as the best Minecraft player.

Bad spots them bridging to their base. "WE HAVE INVADERS, YOU MUFFINHEAD!" He shouts at Skeppy, who is standing still in the team generator.

Skeppy immediately runs outside and brings out his iron sword, seeing that it is Sapnap and A6D. "A6D! You're gonna betray me?!"

A6D chuckles, "It's just a game, Skeppy."

"Go away." Bad shoots at Sapnap with a bow and arrow.

"No, we're getting your bed." Sapnap laughs as he dodges the arrow.

Sapnap and A6D towers up then bridges over to Skeppy and Bad's base, until they are directly above the bed which is currently blocked with End Stone.

A6D drops some TNT, getting rid of some of the End Stone. "NOOO GO AWAY!" Bad yells.

Both teams PVP'ed and Bad and Skeppy managed to win against Sapnap and A6D.

"No!" A6D exclaims.

"Dammit!" Sapnap shouted.

"Take that, b*tches!" Skeppy cackles.

"Language!!" Bad yells.

"Whatever, I- WHAT THE HELL DREAM?!" Sapnap screams.

Dream was over at their base, destroying the wood that was covering their bed.

The two PvP's Dream but they died and respawned with wooden swords.

"Get out!!" A6D shouts as he PvP's Dream along with Sapnap with wooden swords while Dream had an iron one.

"No, I want your bed destroyed." Dream wheezes as he keeps killing Sapnap and A6D over and over as they kept respawning every time.