Chapter 4: Birthday

"Rise and shine!" Zamora exclaimed as I stood up from my bed. Wait... Today's my birthday?! I can't believe it! "Today..." My excitement can't leave me, it makes my words lost. "Yes! Today is your birthday!" Zamora welcomed me with a warm tight hug.

"I cannot totally believe it, Zamora!" I exclaimed into her. She giggled, "You must get ready now, Princess. Others are waiting for you," She said to me caressing my hair, "I can't also believe it. The person whom I had taken care of, is already eighteen." A tear suddenly went out from her eyes making me overwhelmed.

"Aw, that's so sweet Zamora." I said and hug her tightly, "I can't be this wealthy and healthy daughter of my queen and king without you." I said to her obviously making her feel great. "Come on, let's get going." Zamora chases the time and I laugh out. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After that shower, I went to my room with my rob on. "The gown is here, face decoration check, earrings, rings, necklace check. All done. Now the Princess-" Zamora then stopped talking as she turn around and saw me.

I give a assuring smile, "It's all packed now, Princess. Get on your undies, I'll guide you suiting the gown on." Zamora said to me, offering a help. "Thank you," I am really grateful to have her. As a friend or assistant, but for me, she is just one being. A person whom is close to mine.

I went inside the dark closet and put all my undies on. I went out with my robe, still on. "Okay, can you all stay out for a while? I can manage to take care of the Princess," Zamora said to the other person who is on the room. They are the artists and designer of my choice.

"As you said," the gown designer I met yesterday was here. They got out of the room and Zamora pull me by my hand, making me sit on the table with the decorations and lights in front of me.

"It's time for your face to look elegant and fashionable!" Zamora cheekily said while grinning. "Alright, let's get started." I said to her and closed my eyes. Starting off my first thing of the day.

I felt a cold liquid touched my skin making me open my eyes. It was the foundation. Zamora put an exact amount of foundation on both cheeks, forehead and my chin. She got her sponge, that's going to blend it over my skin.

She apply it generously. I close my eye as the beauty blender hits my eyelids. She over crossed into my lips. "Is that really okay if that foundation had crossed my lips?" I asked her with a sudden frown.

"What?" She laughs at my statement, "It won't bother your lips, Princess." She looks through the mirror light in front of us. "It's just over passed." She assured me and smiled. She grab a puff pads and put a powder on my skin.

"You must get used in this kind of life starting today, Nam." Zamora said making me look at her. She was serious and sincere. When she calls me by my name, she means it. "Hmm," I just hum and nod.

Zamora put a pinkish red blush on my cheeks stoking it softly with the brush. She goes over my nose so my nose will look sharp. "It's just a natural make up, Princess. I am not that talented enough to paint your skin." Zamora gives a small smile and move backwards.

"What are you doing? Get back here and continue what you had started." I said to her, "It's because, you may be like the other artists to paint your skin and they are also here to do that to you, yet, I let them out." Zamora said while looking down.

"Come on here, Zamora. You said that I must not get late, but from what you're doing right now, I think father will punish you." I tease her with my words, actually falling for it. She looks up and run towards me. "Yes! You're right! You must not get late." She says lastly and take the courage to continue the things she had started.

I giggled and let her do what she wants. I closed my eyes when she says it because she's going to put a pink and blue eye shadow. I liked her taste in colors. She puts blue all over my right eyelid and after that, she comes with the pink and put it on the bottom of it.

Zamora blend it all and do the same on my other part of my eye. Then, she puts a violet eye liner on top of it and also on my lacrimal papilla. "You're really good at this." I said to her with my gibberish words since she was holding my cheeks to support on where the liner goes.

She doesn't respond, "It's my job" she lastly said and went back on work. She lastly puts a glitter on the both eyelids for the final decoration. I look into the mirror and smile. Zamora puts a concealer on my bottom lids and blend it my the puff.

Afterwards, she gets a black eyeliner and draw some butterflies on both side of my eye. Zamora gets a yellow tint color and put it on my lips. She puts pink over the yellow and the final touch is the red. She goes with a smooth brush since it was a mad red. Those mixtures of colors want me to wow. It is an indeed masterpiece!

"Wow..." I almost forgot who I was with these colors. "It's not yet done," Zamora says and I frown looking at her. She pointed the gown and got it. "Oh yeah," I said back to her and got up from the seat. I remove my robe and put the gown on me with her help.

After minutes of putting and assembling it, we are finally done. "Final touch." Zamora gets the earring and out it into my ear hole. She gets the bitterly necklace from the table and put it on me. Lastly, she gives me a diamond ring and I put it on me.

"Thank you for these, Zamora." I hug her tightly, thankful to have her. "It's all my pleasures for my Princess who is eighteen today." Zamora celebrates my birthday with a cheek peck on our cheeks.

"Hurry up before the event starts!" Zamora lightens my mood up. She is really a mood changer. "Go and fly like butterflies, Nammie. I'm always here. Zamora, your friend or your assistant will be always in your side!" Zamora says a motivation to me making me big smile plastered on my face.