Chapter 11: Clean

"This must be solved in urgent." The Queen pointed out her husband with a worried yet annoying face.

"I know, I know." King Nathan tried to calm her but the queen's thoughts keeps on giving her shivers.

"No no no... Nammie... Nammie... Nammie needs to come back..." Queen Alexa's voice then suddenly turned shaky and scared at the moment. But there was psychotic energy going through her. "She... We... We need to get her... As soon as possible, huh?" The Queen then begged at the spouse, holding its chin with a pursuing eye.

"Yes, yes, we will. We just need to summon someone down in the land. It'll be fine--" King Nathan's words were cut off by the bothered Queen.

"No! No! She! She disobeyed me! She disobeyed the rule! Nammie- Alexandryn, forbid the rule of the Kingdom! What will the other people in this Kingdom do? They'll think that the Princess isn't enough to make this Kingdom a better one. What! There are many places down in the land of humans, Nathaniel! What will happen to her?! This place! This will burden on its own will, Nathan! I'm trying! Alright?!" The Queen's voice echoed down in the hall while the two married couples were arguing in the royal red room.

The queen's worriedness couldn't hide its fear. The queen is bothered about what will happen next in the kingdom. Another war has come. The sixth disobeyer is now the princess who's down in the land of humans. She couldn't control her powers anymore since she's not in the world where all her energies exist. Soon, they'll fade away and it will affect the princess's health.

"Calm down, Alexa. Nothing will happen if you keep on worrying about the kingdom. Worry about your daughter for God's sake." King Nathan's voice irritates Queen Alexa's ears from what she just heard.

"Her? Daughter? Nathan! I am! I am worried about her, alright? What will happen to the Kingdom if the Princess is down there? I am also worrying Nathan, don't make yourself—" King Nathan cut his wife's words by harshly holding onto her arms.

"Stop worrying about the Kingdom, Rafa!" The King's eyes turned red as flames of fires. There was the seriousness inside his gaze that made Alexa catch off guard.

"S-Stop.." Soon then the King realized what he has done. He never raised his voice to her beloved wife. Neither on the time where he was pursuing her.

The cold chills that the Queen got from his eyes made her shake in ice. She was in fear yet angry at the same time.

"I'm sorry.." The King then hold her wife's head and put it onto his shoulder and caressed its back. Shortly after that, the Queen then began to weep on his shoulders while the King was hugging her tight.

On the other hand, it is now dawn in the land of humans. Nammie then looks at the small widget clock on the wall.

Incredible.

Nammie thought as she looks around at Anthony's house. It's a messy and small unit for two. The unlaundered are on the sink of his bathroom. There were packs of chips on the ground and there are also cup noodles stored on the side of the table that seem to have lasted four days in this house. Anthony's house smells foul because of the clothes and food mixed in the air but Nammie doesn't realize if it really smells like a home or if it's just that she smells like this inside at Anthony's house?

There wasn't light rushing through the windows that were covered by a green window curtain. It looks like Anthony has already captured the corner-like vibes because of the look of his house. Nammie is fine here, even though it's messy, she's happy that she has a shelter and she also has someone with her.

"Make yourself at home," Anthony uttered as he puts his belt on the couch. Nammie was still looking through the ceilings and windows that were open most of the time.

"Mhm," She nodded as she went straight to the bathroom. There, she noticed all the unlaundered clothes of Anthony were in the sink and there's also some yellow stains on the floor. It was disgusting but Nammie didn't bother at all. Though, she even smiled at the place and went back on Anthony.

"I'm gonna go out, I'll buy some noodles for later. What do you want?" Anthony said getting his wallet from his pocket and sliding it in his pants.

"Uh... I don't know, maybe same as yours?" Nammie answered, unsurely about her answer. Anthony sighed and went to the door.

"I'll go now. Don't touch anything, or else!" Anthony threatened Nammie who's innocently looking at him with her eyes glimmering in shine. He gulped down before continuing his words, "Or else... I'll eat the noodles that are for you." He lastly uttered before turning around and griped on the doorknob.

He was stunned by the sudden beautiful features of Nammie. This made his heart skip a beat in just the meantime. It may be less than a minute but Nammie's face keeps on flashing through his mind like a flashlight.

He shrugged them off before going out of the door.

Nammie then turned out and smiled. She looked around before thinking of doing something alone. But no, she thinks of something else. Cleaning the house.

"Yes!" She exclaimed as she thinks of something she could do. She runs to the bathroom and waves her hand in the air. Pixie specks of dust and magical things were going on her hand. She circled her finger in the air and pointed at the dumped clothes Anthony and let the free air scrub the clothes with water and soap.

She wove her fingers on the floor cleaner and make its move. She went next to the small living room and pointed at the belt and one's used clothes of Anthony on the couch and put them in one place. Nammie lets the duster move and brush all the bags of dust that's on top of a closet. She wave her magical hands in the broom and dustpan and let them do their works.

She went next to the kitchen and arranged the knives and used tools in the sink by just magic she's using. She ain't using her hands to do all the works, she used her powers to help herself in this place. Nammie then used her magic on a vacuum and vacuumed all the places to make sure it's all clean and wouldn't leave any specks of dirty dust in the place.

She opened the curtains and dust them all off too! This was incredible for anyone who'll watch this. All the chores were done by Nammie. By just a simple wave of her hands, could help to clean the house. It was all handled by Nammie. She's waiting for Anthony's reaction after he sees this. Hoping that he'll like this new setup and a clean one.