Chapter 3: Let's Prepare

I wake up from my similar bed as of yesterday. "Good morning, Princess Nam, let me get you some coffee," Zamora then entered my room just in time, I just nod my head and stand up from my bed.

"What time is?" I ask one of the ladies, "It's 7:25 in the morning, Princess," She bowed at me, that's why Zamora is getting me a coffee because it's too early? Hmm, why did I wake up so early in the morning?

I may be just excited about my upcoming birthday tomorrow, I smiled at myself and went to my mirror. I examine my body on how fit I was. Imagining what would I look like when I wear the gown of butterflies like I did yesterday.

"Here's your coffee," Zamora handed me the cup of coffee in her hands, "Thanks," I say and take a sip of the hot coffee she made after I blew on it.

"Let's get you in the shower after you drink you are-" I cut Zamora's statement, "No, I'll go take a swim," I say to her with a smile, taking another sip. "But it's too early, Princess, you can get colds. Tomorrow is your special day." Zamora demanded.

"I won't, I'm still healthy, Zamora." I say back to her making her sigh, "Alright, Princess" She added, "Good," I put the empty cup of coffee and went out of my room. Zamora, grabbing what I need.

As we went to the swimming pool, I take my robe off and jump into the cold breeze water. "Hays, this Princess..." Zamora stated from the back,

Author's PoV

As Nammie kept on swimming around the pool, Zamora is worried about her since it was too cold outside, same do the water.

"Hays, this Princess..." Zamora sighed, like the time she doesn't know. The King was on her back, "Looks like my daughter is having fun is swimming?" The father of all stated on the back of Zamora making her startled.

She bows instantly, "Father, yes. She said that she wanted to swim rather than going to the bath." She stated while her heads down. "Hmm," The King hum, signal to make Zamora stand up straight from her 30-degree posture.

"Seems like you're worried about her?" The King questioned Zamora, "Father, don't misunderstand why I am worried about Princess Nammie's doing. I am her assistant, you can get it from that,"

The King crossed her arm seeing Nammie swimming around the pool happily. "I understand," The King stated and Zamora bow once again.

Nammie stands up from her flatted posture in swimming and sees her father, "Father!" Nammie shouted, waving her hands in the air. The King smile at her daughter.

"Princess, it's enough for now," Zamora says to Nammie. The Princess sigh, she went out of the pool and grab her robe once again, wrapping it around her body. Her hair was wet and messy, so do her body.

"Let's get you in the sauna, Princess," Zamora says to Nammie and she nods her head, "I'll go now, Father," Nammie says to the King, and they all bow.

They went their way to the sauna so it'll keep the Princess warm. "Is there anything you need?" Zamora asked the Princess, "Get me some facial," Princess Nammie sated, "I'll get someone to do it," Zamora says to the Princess and went out of the sauna and turn the heat into warm.

After a few hours, it's now 8:30. "Let's hurry up Zamora," The Princess rashly say and went out of the room, "Princess!" Zamora shouted since she was left there alone.

They're having a council meeting, The King, Queen, Princess, Archbishops, and other members of the group will be seeing in the council office room.

"Father," The Princess let out a word with her shaky voice from running, "Nam, why are you sweating?" The King asked the daughter of her.

"I was rushing here, Father" Princess Nammie replied, Zamora was now on her back, panting hard. "Zamora?" The Queen called out for the personal assistant of her daughter making Zamora gulp from tiredness.

"Queen," Zamora says back, bowing at her and the king. "Excuse us since we were late for the meeting, King and Queen. We did something earlier for the Princess that's why we're rushing here. My apologies maybe accept." Zamora then bows again in a 90-degree posture.

The Princess pity her assistant, "Zamora," The Princess called out in a soft tone. The King and Queen sigh and went in, "Don't do anything necessary," Nammie's mother ordered her,

She gulps down and nods her head, bowing in the two of them. As soon they enter, the other member bowed at the three of them, Zamora on the Princess's side.

The Princess sits down beside her father, "Good morning to all, excuse us for being late." The King said an alibi, "It's alright, Your Majesty." One of the ambassadors says,

The king then nod at his statement, "Advance happy birthday, Princess." On the member of the team, one archbishop says to the Princess. Princess Nammie then bow her head down, "I appreciate your greetings," The Princess show a smile to all of them.

The council board have soon started on the noise of every member inside the room. It is now getting dark and the Princess is tired. She sigh all of a sudden, "Are you sleepy, sweetie?" The Queen's statement makes the Princess startled at her sudden voice.

"Oh, no. It's alright, Mother." Nammie who is warm hearted tp everyone, she smiles at her mother. The mother then giggle as a yawn escapes on the Princess' mouth.

"Zamora, take her into her roo, tomorrow is a special day, She must prepare." The Queen calls the assistant of the Princess and nod her head, "Yes, My Lady." Zamora says and bowed getting the Princess off her seat,

They left the room in silence as the noise of every member on the council was the only heard. As soon they reached at Alexandryn's room, Zamora put her down on her bed and sit there. 

The Princess took her dress and replaced it with the silk royal red pajamas. "Sleep tight, My Princess." Zamora lastly says and left in her room without traces.