Chapter 1: The Princess

The sudden chirping of the song in my ear startles me from sleeping. "Mhmm..." I muffled around in my bed, rolling all over to the other side. "Good Morning Princess Alexandryn! It's now the first day!" The excited tone of my assistant was all I hear, waking me up in bed.

"What do you mean, Zamora?" I scratch my nape while rubbing my eye, the sun hitting my skin. "On eight it's your birthday, Princess!" Zamora welcomed me with a warm hug as I stood from my bed. Oh right! On eight of December is my birthday!

"Oh god, I didn't even know that it's already six this time." I facepalm myself self knowing that I don't know or what day it is. I am sometimes like this. I forgot things easily. Zamora, my assistant just giggled at me and I hugged her as well.

"Zamora!" The broad loud voice of my father then let me break my hug from her. She was startled from the sudden call, "Why are you hugging my daughter?" My father then went inside my room, asking Zamora curiously with a raised tone.

"I-I-ah..." Zamora doesn't let a word come out from her mouth so I catch her falling, "Zamora just told me that it's already my birthday this eight. I didn't even notice that it was the sixth of December. My emotions just told me to hug her, Father." I bowed down at him since he's the god of all.

Zamora did bow herself from being embarrassed and thankful at the same time. "Thank you," Zamora utter a whisper voice making me smile at the side. I raised my chin and faced my father, "Alright, you always save that assistant of yours." My father has the guts to say that since he was above all of us.

"Father," I let out a word with a sigh, totally disappointed at what his mouth said. He walked backward with his escorts, "Breakfast is ready young lady," My father utter a word with a giggle on his right lip.

"Father!" I raised my voice as I heard those words coming out. "I'll be 18 this eight, alright? I'm not young anymore." I defend myself from losing on his words. "18 is an overreached now young lady, 21 years old had a permit to say that, alright?" Father went towards me and patted my head.

"Hmm, yes sure," I just let out a side sigh. Yes, he is right. When you stood at 18 years older, in this place, that age doesn't matter. It is still a minor stage but can do what 21 years old is. 21 years old is the mature and adult age in our place. You can freely do whatever you want. It is unfair for those people out there.

"I'll go now, sweetheart. Make sure you eat your breakfast alright?" Father told me and I smile. "Yes, father," I say and bow to him once again. "I'll make sure she does, father," Zamora utter a word, bowing also. Father just leaves a disappointed sigh on Zamora. He finally left my room, along with his escorts.

Zamora then faced me, "I'm sorry, Princess Nam. It's so embarrassing to say this but thank you for saving me again. I'll promise this will be the last time. I won't be nervous anymore, even around at Father." Zamora bowed at me repeatedly making me giggle.

"Stop it, Zamora. It's alright, plus, I also must handle my assistant." I left a wink and went to my bathroom. Zamora then smiled, she started to clean my things in my room. This is our daily routine. I take a shower while Zamora, my assistant is the cleaning and preparing my clothes after I take a bath.

After getting a warm long bath, I go out of the bathroom and was greeted by Zamora, bowing at 90 degrees. "There is your outfit for today, Princess Nam." Zamora pointed to my clothes, all flatted on my bed. "Thank you, Zamora." Zamora then bowed again and went out of my room so I can fix and get ready for the day.

Zamora, Anastasia Zamora Lore is my assistant. She is the most loyal holder of mine. She had been working here since I was 16. On eighth, I'll turn 18, it's so good to hear that it's been 2 years since Zamora is working for me. In this palace, we have a tight rule here. So all my assistants get fired or executed for false doing.

I've been close to Zamora. She's my close friend here in Neuschwanstein Castle. Zamora knows all my past and what I want to do more here in the palace. I put my clothes altogether, along with my necklace that Mother gave me since I was 15. I take my earrings off and replace them with a green jewelry pair of earrings.

I am doing readying myself and got out of the room. Zamora was there at the side, with her hands in her stomach, looking up above the castle. "Zamora" I called out making Zamora look at me and bowed instantly. I giggle, "What are you thinking?" I went closer to her, "Nothing, Princess Nam." She says and pointed her hand to the right. "We must go now, Princess Nam. You must eat your breakfast."

I nod my head and walk along with her. As we reached the room, I went to the other side of the long table where Father is facing me. Mother was also there, she was beside him. "Good morning, honey." Mother says on the other side of the table. I smiled at her and bowed my head a little. "Good morning to you, mother," I say and chopped the steak on my plate.

"You're turning 18 this eighth of December, right sweetie?" Mother says as she took the fork with a slice of pork in her mouth. "Yes, mother," I respond to her question. "It's the 6th of December now honey, what would you like on your birthday?" Mother says to me while I was munching the foods in my mouth.

There is something I want to have. I mean, all we must have. But this is against the rule, I cannot just forbid it. "Oh, I didn't think of that, mother. But I'll tell you what I would like for my birthday." I smile and eat my left foods on my plate. As I was done, my assistant went to my side and bowed at me. "This way," Zamora then handed over the door of the dining room. She opened it and I nod at her as a thank you.

"Where would you like to go now, Princess?" Zamora asked me while we were walking in the long red carpet hallway. "I don't know, Zamora. Maybe let's just go to the garden and have some fresh air." I tell Zamora at my side, "But it's sunny outside, Princess. You'll get sick if you have coughs." Zamora then says, totally not wanting me to go out.

"Oh yeah, right. I want to go out there, Zamora. Please? Just this time, plus it's my birthday this 8th!" I exclaimed hoping an agreement will let out from her mouth. Zamora sighed, "Alright, alright." She utters and I hugged her by her shoulder.

She quickly responds to the touch and takes my hands off her. "Princess," Zamora says, "Chill, Zamora. It's not like I wanted to get in the neck quickly." I chuckled at her reaction, "Princess Nam, it's forbidden that we, staff and low place people here in this palace that we don't touch or do anything stupid with the highest." Zamora tells the same thing once again. She is like this, she's been overreacting in just a simple touch of mine.

"There you go again, Zamora. Stop overreacting, alright? I got you. You are my assistant too, I can do whatever I want." I tell her as we took the right side where the garden in the palace is. "Tch." Zamora expressed her feelings with her annoyance.

"What do you want here, Princess? Do you want me to get you some flowers?" Zamora changes the topic making me look at her. "No, I just want to have fresh air here, Zamora," I say as I sit down on an empty wooden chair. The other guards went towards me and umbrellaed me from the sun.

I let out a sigh, seeing the wonderful green land garden. It is full of flowers, many kinds of flowers rather. Some are roses, daisies, carnation, iris, and more. I want these kinds of air, these flowers help our society to have the air that we deserve. I wonder what kind of wind does in the human world.

"Getting out from this palace is my only wish and having freedom, as my present I would love to have it."