Chapter 2: The start

"Getting out from this palace is my only wish and having freedom, as my present I would love to have it."

"Excuse me, Princess?" My head turns back, seeing Zamora. "Yes?" I ask her, "Is there anything that you would like me to do?" Zamora, being loyal to her job makes me chuckle, "As I have said, Zamora, I don't want anything. It's just I want to have fresh air. Got it?" Zamora bow at me and I turn my head back at the beautiful view,

"The King is here, Princess." Zamora's words make me startle and tilt my head to see Father. I quickly stand up and bow at the Father. "Father," I let out a word and some ladies went towards Zamora's back and bow.

"I want you to handle something, Nammie." King's statement gives me goosebumps since I never experience working. "W-What is it, Father?" My words fall of stutter making the king laugh, "You're just going to handle or design this palace in what you want." Father's words reassure me making my cheek blush a slight pink.

"O-Oh, Design... Yes, alright." I gulp down and bow, "Your words will be doing as it said, Your Majesty," The other ladies on the back of Zamora say it all out loud. Meaning that they would help me in this work. The King nods his head and goes inside the palace with his escorts. "I thought it was something big that I will do." I sighed, feeling embarrassed at the same time.

"Let's get going now, Zamora," I say to my assistant and she bows at me making my first way and she tags along. "You need to change your clothes first, Princess Nam. After that, we can check all the dresses that you would have on your birthday," Zamora smiled at me, she is kind. "As you said." I smiled back and we went towards my room.

I changed my dress into my casual ones, blouse, and my over-knee skirts. I go out inside my room as I was done doing my clothes. "This way," Zamora bow as I went out of the door, I follow her at the back.

"These are the designs of your gown on your birthday, Princess." Zamora hand me over the sketch full of designers of the gown. "Isn't it like a wedding gown?" I say at Zamora silently since one designer was in front of us. I didn't want to offend him. Zamora laughs, "No, Princess Nam. It's a casual suit for birthday celebrates, it's just designed as a gown. See this top?" Zamora pointed to me to the top suit of the gown, I nod.

"That looks like a sleeveless blouse in cleavage right? And the bottom, it's a usual gown." Zamora smile at me, "Oh, alright. I got it." I nod as I grew at how pretty this design is. I turn the other page of the sketch pad, seeing a good gown form. It's too classy for me to suit it. I don't like it.

I turn the other page again and see what I would like to wear. It is an off-shoulder gown with purple butterflies at the bottom. I would like to be a butterfly someday, flying freely, doing what I want.

I smile at the beautiful dress, "Is that what you like, Princess?" The designer asks me, making me look at him, "Yes, this is what I like

I smile at the beautiful dress, "Is that what you like, Princess?" The designer asks me, making me look at him, "Yes, this is what I like. Can I have this gown?" I ask for an agreement with him. "What you like is what you get, My Princess" The designer takes my hand and kisses the back of it. I laugh at how his royal attitude is.

"This way," The designer comes in front of us, and make our way to the back of the dressing room. "Is this what you like to wear?" The designer shows me the beautiful purple butterfly gown. "Yes, can I take a look and fit it?" I ask for permission and he bows at me, "Do as what you like, Princess." I smile at him and went at the black felt and go behind it and wear the gown.

As I was done checking it, it is perfect for my body shape. I like this. This is the start. I take the dress off as I am was finally done checking if it suits me. "I'll get this one," I smile at the designer. "Oh, no dear. This would be my birthday gift for you in exchange." The designer says to me and smiles also.

"Oh? That would be great then." I say and went towards the table while the designer is getting another pair of a gown. "Yes, it is. Spending money is a waste. You must know how to budge this time, Princess. You're already 18." The designer says to me with authorization.

"Turning," I correct his words, he just laughs and packed the gown at the big long white box. "Boys!" The designer shouts at the guards outside the room, getting inside. "Take this to Princess Nammie's room, alright?" He commands them, "Yes," They all say at the same time and carry the big white box along the hallway to my room.

"Thank you," I say to my designer and shake hands with him. "You're gladly welcome," He answers back, "Let's go now, Zamora." Zamora bow at me, so does the designer, responding to a nod from him. We walk out of the room and go down to have another thing to do.

"So what's the next?" I asked Zamora, "This is pretty simple," Zamora says making me frown, "What do you mean?" I asked her, "What theme would you like?" Zamora then asked me, yes, it is. It is simple. "Oh, yeah, so since my gown is a butterfly in purple. Why not make the theme as a purple butterfly? Right? It would fit what I will wear on that day." I said to her and smile getting an idea.

"It is." Zamora agreed. After a few moments, Zamora commanded all the personal staff and others to gather around to talk about the theme of my birthday. She is good at handling things. They're now preparing the things needed to make this place look purple and white. They have the garments around the top of the ceilings.

This is the start of the day, it would be messy and must be prepared but after this, it would look stunning and classy. I can't wait for it!