Part 10

The tone of Wei Ying's voice is absolutely chilling and downright scary. Knowing he's doing this for my sake, gives me a warm feeling in my chest. At the moment my aunts smile has completely left her face. She knows she has made a mistake, but she would never admit to it. ''Y-you can't believe everything that Omega says. All we did was for his own sake.'' Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have murderous looks on their faces. The Mo family is terrified yes, but they still won't back down.

''Oh? Do explain how such a thing would be for his own sake.'' Madam Mo starts to smile again, thinking the Alphas are willing to listen to her. ''W-well you see that Omega is a bit off in his head-'' she points to her own head ''We had to lock him away so he couldn't hurt himself or others. I don't know anything about a Mating run. We paid someone to bring him to a doctor so he could be checked. I never expected that man to bring him to a Mating run. So I can assure you we never intended to harm the Omega.'' She smiles again, assured of her victory.

The whole time the Alphas had to contain their anger at the blatant lies leaving the woman's mouth. I keep hiding myself behind the Alphas, praying that they won't believe her words. Her words hurt me immensely and bring tears to my eyes. 'Please don't let them believe her words. I wouldn't be able to take it if they would.' Before I know it Lan Zhan uses one of his arms to bring me in front of him and hugs me to his chest. I immediately bury my face in his chest as I grab his robes tightly.

''Oh and you really think we would believe such a thing.'' Madam Mo's smile falls again. ''When I say we investigated, we really did investigate everything. We came here only to see your response and to give (y/n) some closure. When I say (y/n) I mean the one you refer to as that Omega. I haven't heard you say his name after all. Perhaps you don't even know the name of your own nephew. It's obvious in your speech and conduct that you despise him. Well you don't have to worry anymore. He'll be taken care off and live happily and wealthy while we make sure you will be utterly destroyed. We can't let the ones who hurt our mate to keep continuing living happily after all.'' Wei Ying smiles cruelly at them.

Madam Mo is trembling in anger, but she knows she can't do anything. They are cultivators while she is an ordinary person. Even if she knows this, her son is apparently unable to contain his anger as he springs up from his seat. ''You can't be serious! Just because of a filthy Omega you would destroy our family! Just take that slut and go! Don't punish our family because of such a disgusting thing! Tch he should never have been bo- '' Before he can finish his sentence, Bichen has left his sheath and is now held against his neck.

Lan Zhan keeps hugging the Omega tightly while controlling his sword. The anger in his eyes is apparent. ''Aha now you made Lan Zhan mad. He's quite scary when he's mad you know. Well he's not the only who's mad. You should really consider who you are talking to.'' Madam Mo runs in front of her son. ''Please don't hurt my son. Do whatever you want but don't hurt my son.'' She kneels down on the ground. ''We will go to (y/n)'s room now and collect his things. No sect will help the Mo family from now on and you will never get in contact with (y/n) ever again.''

Wei Ying turns around and starts to leave the room. Lan Zhan recalls Bichen before he starts to turn around as well. I'm plastered to Lan Zhan's side and he also never loosens his grip. We walk out of the room and towards the end of the hall where Wei Ying is waiting. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan share a glance before they look at me. Wei Ying is quick to plaster on a smile for me. ''Ah please look at us (y/n).'' I take my face out of Lan Zhan's side and look up at Wei Ying with teary eyes. I can see the concern in his eyes and give him a watery smile to assure him I'm fine.

I truly am fine. Of course I was hurt by the things that were said, but knowing that my Alphas were there and were getting angry for my sake, helped a lot. It helped me close this chapter of my past. I won't miss my family and I'm sure they won't miss me. I will make a new family with my Alphas and be as happy as I can be.