Part 7

When I see all the delicious food I can't help but drool. I've never eaten such things before. ''Eat whatever you want (y/n).'' I nod without looking up, eyes still transfixed on the food. The food quickly disappears since I'm starving. Lan Zhan speaks up ''Want more?'' I quickly shake my head at him. 'I'm about to explode. Can't eat anymore.' ''No thank you I'm full.'' Lan Zhan nods.

After the dishes have been cleared away, Wei Ying starts to talk. ''I'll explain a bit about cultivation. Not everything will be explained in one day, so I'll start with the basics. This way you'll know what to expect when we arrive at the Cloud Recesses.'' I nod at him to show him I understand. Afterwards he starts to explain while Lan Zhan adds a few things here and there.

After learning a bit about cultivation I can't help but admire the two in front of me. 'They are amazing!' ''So don't you worry about a thing. Lan Zhan and I will protect you.'' He rubs my head and I smile at him and Lan Zhan. ''Thank you.'' ''We are your Alphas. No need to thank us.'' Lan Zhan says. 'I'm so lucky with these guys as my Alphas.'

Wei Ying takes a sip from his liquor before talking again. ''Ah (y/n) we were planning on visiting the Mo family so you can grab some stuff.'' The smile immediately falls off my face and I can't help but stiffen. Of course both Alphas notice this. Lan Zhan grabs my hand. ''We are with you.'' I squeeze his hand feeling relieved with their presence. ''Yes we are by your side so you don't have to be afraid. We will grab your stuff and have a word with your family.'' I nod at them showing them I agree. 'Even though I just met them I can't help but want to stay close to them. Is this what it means to be fated mates?'

After a while of talking I have trouble staying awake. The Alphas notice this and urge me to get some rest. They lead me towards the bed and lay me down. The moment my head hits the pillow I fall asleep. The alphas take off my outer robe and shoes, tuck me in and start a conversation among themselves.

''Our poor Omega. He must have suffered a lot. We must take great care of him Lan Zhan.'' Lan Zhan puts a hand on Wei Ying's shoulder. ''We will.'' During conversations it wasn't hard for them to notice a few things. The low self-esteem, the little knowledge he has, how everything seems new to him, the fear of going back to the Mo family etc. ''He is quite the curious one. We should get him a teacher when we return. Can you believe he doesn't even know about the secondary genders? He must have been terrified with all that has happened.'' The hand on his shoulder squeezes him. ''We will give him everything.'' Wei Ying nods while he strokes the Omega's head. ''Yes we will.''

The next time I wake up, I feel arms around my waist. At the same time I notice that I'm hugging something warm. I open my eyes to notice I'm lying on someone's chest and am hugging the persons waist. When I look up I can see Lan Zhan's beautiful eyes staring at me. My face flushes red as I immediately begin to stammer ''I-I'm s-so s-sorry.'' I try to loosen my arms but Lan Zhan stops me. ''No need.'' ''O-okay.'' I quickly look away to hide my embarrassment. I look behind me to see Wei Ying hugging my waist and still sleeping.

''Still early. Go back to sleep.'' Lan Zhan pushes my head back down on his chest. His hand strokes my head. His heartbeat and the stroking makes me fall back asleep quickly. A while later Lan Zhan reluctantly gets out of bed to start his morning routine. With difficulty he manages to loosen the arms around him and he silently slips out of bed. The Omega stirs a bit because of the cold and turns around. Now facing Wei Ying's chest. The Alpha's arms immediately tighten around the Omega's waist. Lan Zhan looks affectionately at the Alpha and the Omega in the bed. He kisses them both on the head before starting his morning routine.