Part 18

As soon as the door to our room opens, I'm pulled inside and my lips are immediately captured in a hot and fervent kiss. As the breathtaking kiss continues, I can feel I'm being led further inside the room and vaguely hear the door close behind me. I don't even know which one of my Alphas I'm kissing as I'm completely overwhelmed by the kiss and am doing my best to keep up with my Alpha.

While I'm distracted by the kiss, I can feel my robes being opened and taken of my body. So by the time I feel the bed touching the back of my knees, I'm only wearing pants. The pants are soon slid down my legs before I'm being dragged on the bed. My lips are finally released and I'm panting to catch my breath.

I look up to see it was Lan Zhan I was kissing the whole time and Wei Ying is standing next to the bed with my pants he took off of me. Wei Ying smiles mischievously at me when he sees I've noticed the pants in his hands. I can see his gaze pointedly looking up and down my body which I now realize is entirely naked. My face flames red at the knowledge I'm the only one completely naked and that my Alphas are shamelessly checking out my body.

I try to use my hands to cover up my hard member, but Lan Zhan apparently doesn't want that as he grabs my hands and pins them down above my head with only one hand. After that I try to use my legs to cover up, but once again Lan Zhan prevents this by spreading my legs with his knees and settles himself between them.

''Aw our poor Omega is being shy Lan Zhan. Maybe we should take his mind of the matter. I'm sure you know a few tricks to distract him~.'' ''Hn.'' Lan Zhan nods at Wei Ying's words and before I know it my lips are once again claimed in a passionate kiss. Lan Zhan's kiss is overwhelming and possessive and I'm quickly melting as I can feel his lips and tongue claim mine.

I hear rustling sounds and I want to see what's going on, but Lan Zhan is not planning on releasing me anytime soon. I can feel his free hand stroking all over my body and my body quickly heats up in response. I've always been sensitive after all and know that my Alphas know, they will of course use this to their full knowledge.

His fingers stroke over my nipple and I can't hold back the moan when he does so. So of course Lan Zhan, as the attentive Alpha he is, decides to play with my nipples by pinching and stroking them. My nipples now fully erect due to the pleasure I feel.

Suddenly I feel another hand on my thigh inching closer to my hole which is already leaking slick. It's really hard to think right now due to all the pleasure I'm feeling, so it takes a while for me to realize it must be Wei Ying. Wei Ying's hand finally reaches my hole and he easily slips two fingers in, making me release a loud moan.

Lan Zhan finally releases my lips and I see Wei Ying is lying next to me on his side with his hand reaching between Lan Zhan and me. The next thing I notice is that the Alphas are now naked as well and both their members are standing proudly upwards. Wei Ying starts to move his fingers to stretch me more and at the same time he claims my lips in a hot kiss.

I can feel Lan Zhan kissing down my neck towards my chest before he takes one of my nipples in his mouth. The pleasure is so overwhelming, but I can't help but seek more of it as I unconsciously push my chest towards Lan Zhan and push down on Wei Ying's fingers.

It doesn't take long before Wei Ying can fit his whole hand inside of his Omega. Both Alphas are in awe every time they personally witness the ability of an Omega's body to adapt to their Alpha. Knowing their Omega is ready for them, Wei Ying signals Lan Zhan with his eyes. Lan Zhan releases their Omega and sits up on his knees and pulls their Omega towards his chest. Wei Ying quickly takes this opportunity to sit on the bed behind their Omega. Their Omega is lying dazed in Lan Zhan's arms and lets his Alphas do what they want. Fully trusting them to take care of him.

The Omega is slowly lowered onto Wei Ying's member behind him, letting out a loud moan during the process. When he's fully seated, Wei Ying grabs the legs of the Omega and spreads them wide to give Lan Zhan the space to join them.

In the case of the adaptability of their Omega's body, in his case it's to easily fit two Alphas inside of him. Their Omega's body knows it has two Alphas and has adapted itself to be able to please both Alphas, so it doesn't hurt their Omega at all when Lan Zhan slides into him next to Wei Ying. Instead he lets out another loud moan as he's encased by his Alphas on both sides and filled with pleasure.

The two Alphas quickly find a rhythm and continuous moans leave my mouth as all I can feel is mind-numbing pleasure. ''A-Alphas ahn more p-please ha sho good hng.'' I can barely speak anymore and all I want is my Alphas. ''Ha such a greedy hn Omega you are.'' Wei Ying says as he grabs my chin and claims my lips in a searing kiss.

The room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin and slick noises. Breathy moans and the creaking of the bed are equally as loud. Luckily everybody knows it's their mating night, so no one can hear them otherwise the Omega would have died of embarrassment.

A loud wail leaves the Omega as he can't take it anymore and releases over his and Lan Zhan's chest. He can feel the forming knots of his Alphas leaving and entering his hole over and over again before they are fully formed and can't leave his body anymore.

The moment their knots are fully formed, both Alphas release inside of their Omega painting his insides white with their seed. The Omega just takes it all as he lies boneless and panting on top of Wei Ying. The Alphas quickly maneuver themselves, so all of them lie on the bed being mindful of their Omega who they are still knotted with. Their Omega is completely gone into his Omega headspace and nuzzles against his Alphas, not a word leaving his mouth. The Alphas can smell how content and happy their Omega is and pride fills them as they've done their duty, to take care of their Omega, well.

So here is your smutty chapter :P. I'm proud to say that I have graduated and can now call myself a registered nurse. Now I'm job hunting so hopefully I'll have a job soon :). I'm thinking this story will maybe have about 3 more chapters? I'm not sure yet, but as I said before I'm planning on finishing this. See you guys next time and hopefully it won't take as long :D.