Chapter 16: Storms in a container

Full title: Storms in a container; hope it does not break out

The next few chapters will be about the characters up to the point where they meet each other in this party. Btw, Hayato has a younger sister that is not a reincarnator. I will touch on that in the next chapter.

The picture on top is showing you a sneak peak of the upcoming chapters. Hehehe~

Happy semester break to me!!!

Fury has a suspicion. So he tests it... By hosting a bring your kid to work party. Since there was too much ground to cover, he separated his agents into two groups. One will have the party on Monday while the other would be the next day after the first group. Naturally, the two mists will be joining both those parties so as to identify more 'reincarnators'.

His agents however, will not be informed of the true objective of these gathering as they do not have the clearance for it, with the exception of some who does.

The plan was a success... depending on how you'd define that word.

______________________________

The first party had kids scattered all around, some of which were teenagers. Fury scanned the room, looking for anything, just anything, that looks peculiar or out of place. Sure enough, there was one spot...

That spot looked so out of place that Fury does not know whether to feel gratified that it had made his job easier, or exasperated that the reincarnators made it their job to unconsciously stand out. That's basically the worst as well as the best kind of standing out. Worst because even if you tell them to not stand out they still will stand out anyway. Best because, well... they can easily stand out from the crowd without even trying.

Or so he thinks.

Makes you want to cover them with a bucket and beat them up... (用个桶盖他们来暴打一顿)(A/N: it sounds better in chinese...)

Anyway, a kid, no more than five years old was hosting a mini japanese tea party for three other older kids and one girl who looks the same age as the kid hosting the tea party. As if sensing danger from the four (not five because Hayato's younger sister from his current family's is not one of the Vongola), a wide breath of space was avoided by the other kids. Not a moment later, Fury knew why; one of the parents got soo fed up with the five kids not sharing the space with the other kids that she stomped right to their faces and proceeded to lecture then on sharing.

She got a piping hot tea to her face, courtesy of the silver haired youth.

"Shut up, hag. Do you think that you have the right to lecture us just because you're older than us..." And he proceeded to state facts and laws and whichever things that could be used against that specific agent, leaving that particular agent speechless and unable to rebuke. "Furthermore, it's not like we force them to clear the area for us..." And continues lecturing.

The reaction of the albino's (or at least that's what Fury thinks they are) friends (not including the sister) were also odd as well. It was not hard to spot since:

1. The Asian with the braid sat calmly with his presumably, older brother (since they both look similar), enjoying the fragrance and taste of the finely grinded and brewed tea

2. The older brother looks indifferent to the happening around him while calmly taking a sip of that tea that the one with the braid made, smiling ever so slightly that one may miss it if not paying attention. As if he was enjoying how delectable the tea served.

3. The other albino was yelling the words 'extreme' too many times to count, as if encouraging his albino friend to continue roasting that poor technical agent.

At this moment, the two mists came up to him, "I see you have found the three idiots~" Mukuro spat. "And an arcobaleno too." He stated.

Just as Mukuro finished his sentence, a sound of two metallic objects colliding was heard.

Fury was surprised for a moment, before regaining his composure. He looked at the tatami mat that the tea party was being hosted on, before looking back at the two children fighting at high speed. He led out a sigh. Looks like he would have to clean up the problem of authorization of secrets, again. Fury felt another headache coming. He stomped out the party lounge to find Shoichi, all the while thinking, a distance of 10 meters may as well be a step away for these crazy bastards.

Furthermore, where the hell did they whip out those weapons!

He wonders why he even bothers to find them.

Oh right, they were a hazard to the world if not kept in check as their sense of moral was slightly (very) distorted.

____________________________

The next day was anticlimactic, kinda. A little boy by the name of Shawn, or so that's what the father had introduce him as, came up to Fury just before the party was supposed to end and asked shyly, "Hello Mr. Fury. You're ranked first for 'people in contact with my family'. May I ask if you know anyone by the name of Sawada Tsunayoshi or Gokudera Hayato, or, or Yamamoto Takeshi or-"

Fury cut off the very desperate brunette, "You're with Vongola right?" Fury sighs. And he was half hoping that there were no reincarnators from the second day. Too bad the world seems to hate him... or likes him too much. Depending on how you look at things.

The brunette beamed, "Sarah! Sarah! Over here!" Shawn shouted. Or at least, that was what his father had introduced him as. As he did, a red head slowly sauntered towards them.

"Oh, by the way. I'm Fuuta de la Stella. Over there is poison scorpion Bianchi. Nice to meet you, Fury-san" The now named, Fuuta whispered.

Fury console himself by thinking that there is at least a few 'normal' people in the reincarnators now. Hopefully they can help to tone down the rest of the reincarnators antics.

______________________________

So... The gathering seems to be a success. Therefore, Fury decided to hold another gathering at the end of the month. This gathering however will only include those with clearance on the reincarnators or the reincarnators themselves. The problem is... what excuse should he use to gather the reincarnators? It's not like he could just ask their parents to allow them to have a tea party or something; that would be too suspicious.

So, he threw the task to Irie and told him to use some excuse to gather the reincarnators. It can't be helped since his identity as SHIELD's director is very sensitive so it would arouse suspicion if he were to gather the reincarnators under his name.

Poor, poor Shoichi. He had just came back from his one week vacation and was forced into some big event planning, unable to decline.

Word count: 1187 words.