Chapter 26: Wreaths, assemble! (For Chaos!)

In this chapter, I'm going to have Thanos already having the soul stone and is on the way to get the time stone. So I'm going to revive Gamora.

Ahhh, I totally forgotten to post this chapter! I blame my final year project.

Warm and peaceful...

Is this what death feels like?

Never once in all his life, had Loki ever thought that he would sacrifice his life for that meathead of a brother, Thor.

Unfortunately, that's what got his into this state.

How ironic.

For him so save someone he had hated the most.

Then again, he needs a rest from dealing with idiots anyway.

"Hello~"

He seemed to have heard something.

It may (must!) be his imagination.

"Loki~ Loki, right?"

No, Loki is dead. And he wants to stay dead.

"Aww, is this how you treat your savior?"

Loki snapped open his eyes in irritation to see who the hell dares to interrupt him from his eternal rest.

It was a boy.

An albino boy.

Who could not be more than 9. Either that or he is short. Like a dwarf.

Wait, what? Savior?

"What." Loki states his thoughts. In shortened form. The mortal should be glad that he even deigned to reply him.

"Nice to meet you, Loki. Heard soo much about your perchance for chaos. So how would you like to be mine?" The albino asked.

Loki swears there is an underlying treat beneath all the sweat sounding words.

"You owe me two debts after all." The albino continued.

Loki was right. There is an underlying threat.

Wait, he knows the albino healed him from whatever wound he got from Thanos' minion but what's the other debt.

"You destroyed my favourite marshmallow shop from the Chitauri attack~"

What.

Loki narrowed his eyes, vigilance fully displayed on his face, And how did he know what he was thinking??? Mind reading ability?

"As a mist, you sure are easy to read. But you'll do." The albino replied to his thoughts casually, but Loki could hear the underlying contempt within them. Even if there wasn't, there was!

It had hurt his pride.

"..." Loki swears that he will kill whoever had put him in this white room with this... this... deranged... thing!

"Well, your answer?"

"... pardon?" Loki asked as nobly as he could in this situation, mildly feeling insulted.

He swears that he will kill this kid who seems to push multiple of his buttons.

"Will you be mine?" The albino asked again.

Still smiling creepily.

A 'no' may be a bit far fetched in this situation. He remembers the child going on a warpath during his attack on earth. Well, if you can't beat them, join them. It kept Loki alive and kicking until now so he may as well stick to that very principle in this situation.