Chapter 13: Yamamoto: Oh, A Yakuza Game

So... Was tempted to publish this at New Year so I did. I've 3 more chapters in stock anyway so... Enjoy!!! \(^^)/

Btw, the picture is soo true for Malaysians. Haha.

Yamamoto is 7 years old and has the same name as his previous life here.

Timeline:
This is happening before the time when Emma was found out by Mukuro.

Honestly, being young master of a Yakuza family was weird; he'd rather play the Mafia game instead. At least Tsuna was the one who bared the brunt of most of the scrutiny that came with being the most affluent family in the underworld.

Unfortunately, there's no Tsuna here. So he just need to try to act as if he does not understand anything that does not include the word sword or any synonym with that word.

Since his current family didn't mind that he was a sword addict and a baseball enthusiast, he just went along with it.

He was passing everyday normally; no chaos, no assassins and no battles to the death. That was until his intuition led him to America. Though this intuition cannot compete with the famed Vongola intuition, he still had the intuition of a natural hitman as Reborn had deducted.

Therefore, when his uncle had found some business opportunity in America, he jumped at that opportunity, quoting that 'he was bored'. No one could find anything to dispute his complain; his grades were close to perfect, his combat skills beat even the best of the Yakuza group at times, and that was due to the limitations of his current physique, and he is the team ace of the baseball club. So yeah, his negotiation/whining (He's seven, so it's fine to use some underhanded tactics) of a trip to America was unanimously approved. Well, at least from his father's side.

Which is why his poor uncle from his mother's side was forced to babysit a seven year old with a monstrous talent for swordsmanship.

Which is why his uncle came up with an excellent plan - at least that's what his uncle tells himself. The plan is to go in, settle the negotiation as fast as possible, get out. Simple and hassle free.

Unfortunately for him, he's taking one of the Vongola guardian on a trip...

Nothing is going to be as planned.

______________________________

Timeline:
This is happening after the time when Emma was found out by Mukuro... Well, around the same time lah.

On the first day after reaching America they were threatened by a guy with a knife who wanted money, just as they were about 10 minutes away from their hotel.

The ending of that braindead person was as expected.

________________________________

Apparently, people in America has almost zero self-preservation skills. Thought a 7 year old Yamamoto the next day. I mean who films when someone is getting threatened with a knife.

It seems that Yamamoto and Byakuran has something they unknowingly agree on.

In addition... Yamamoto glanced at the billionaire in front of him. Who would have thought that someone of his status had seen the video of him breaking the assailant's leg with one kick.

Yamamoto felt that this little lightning in front of him is too free.

Other than that, the Avengers staring at him with interest was also a little unnerving. He did not like it.