Chapter 6: First wreath

Holiday= Chapter from one is my fanfiction!!! Enjoy!

Staring at the egoistic tin man in his secret hideout is not a pleasant experience for Byakuran. Then again, it's his fault for halfheartedly programming his firewall system in the first place, so he should not be surprised that one of the greatest minds of this world would crack it so easily.

Not to mention, programming is one of his worse subjects...

"Quite a nice place you've got here. I don't suppose you built this for world domination." Tony commented.

This incited a glint of amusement from Byakuran.

"Sure, why not." Byakuran drawled with a thoughtful face, which caused the billionaire to stiffen visibly.

They stayed in that state for a few moments; Byakuran not willing to say anything, least he gave his intentions away; Tony not saying anything, least he gave in to his mild panic attack.

It was quite an odd scene, really. One big and one small human, who honestly should have their minds switched, were having a tolerance contest. Just that, the one with the upper hand seems to be the younger looking one.

"Pfft... Hahahahahahaha! I can't believe you fell for that!!!"

Scratch that, both were equally childish.

And that was how the two geniuses met...

___________________________________

Back to the present which is a few months after meeting (Because it seems like the sane thing to do)

"Hey, Byakuran." Tony called out from his working bench. Of which, Byakuran had hummed in response.

It's been a 'few' days since the two have met each other, and although Byakuran does not want anything to do with the egoistic asshole who barged into his hideout, he simply could not resist the temptation of causing distress through the genius mechanic. Not to mention the laugh Byakuran got when he saw how Tony caused a certain director to almost blow up.

He simply have to keep this entertaining creature around, else he would regret it.

So, here they are. A newly assigned intern with his supposedly 'mentor', working on their own separate projects.

"This part seems to not be able to function properly. Any suggestions?"

Byakuran took one glance and said, "The wiring is wrong." And went back to his work.

Tony looked back at his work and introduced his palms to his face, wondering how he missed that.

"You know, you should really take a nap." Byakuran suggested.

Tony looked betrayed.

"Least you blow something up." Byakuran thoughtfully added.

Tony faked gasps, "Me? Blowing things up!? I would never-"

An explosion, which Byakuran thoughtful blocked for Tony with an energy shield, was heard. This caused Tony to shut his mouth with an audible snap.

Silence engulfed the clutter filled workshop, that is until Tony, as always, decides to break that.

"Nap?" Tony probed.

Byakuran raised an eyebrow.

Tony pouted but relented, dragging his unwilling body to the makeshift bed that Byakuran prepared.