Chapter 15: Visits

Full title of this chapter:
Visits from a devil dressed as an angel

Muahahahahaha! Hot guy in the picture!!!

I have bought him! Unfortunately, I'm horrible at playing assassin. Why assassins are all hot!!! 嘤嘤嘤QAQ

I almost forgotten to publish this! Anyway, happy birthday to me!!!

Byakuran, 7 years old

Creeping into Shoichi's bed. Ah, how long has he not had the chance to do that. Byakuran thought as he sneaks into SHIELD headquarters using the newfound teleportation skills he had acquired. Locating Shoichi's bedroom was effortless. Or as he had learned from the internet, was idiot-proof.

Americans had such wonderful words. No wonder the Squalo likes english so much. How could he not when it's such an entertaining language!

How in the world he could have missed such a thing in his previous life, Byakuran could not fathom. He blames the shark for not sharing it with him.

_________________________

In another side of the world, a toddler sneezed adorably. All the adults in the vicinity cooed at that adorable spectacle. The baby's face however darkened in anger.

Pray that I don't find the culprit who is talking shit about me. Because if I do, that bastard will get to know what hell on earth looks like.

Unfortunately, all he can do now to those annoying hands torturing his cheeks are biting them. Then again, he has no teeth... Nibbling should be a more accurate word for his current actions.

_______________________________

As Byakuran landed in Shoichi's bedroom with only a faint tap from the soles of his, he noticed that the room was organized in a perculiar manner; untidy yet organized. His eyes scanned the room till it landed onto something bushy and red, submerged within a pile of papers on the floor.

Ah paperwork, the bane of his previous life, Byakuran chuckled.

Not that there was much for him to do, most of the trivial matters were signed by others anyway, including those of property damages. He is not stupid enough to burden himself with signing those pile of papers. Still, he does not like paperwork.

Byakuran crept nearer to Shoichi and stopped a few inches away from him, slowly squatting down at the place where he stopped. As Byakuran stared at that oh-so-familiar face, he noticed that Shoichi's brows were creased.

Haha. No matter in which world, he still has stomach aches when in stressful situations... Maybe I should clip his nose to wake him up.

He was tempted, but, in the end Byakuran discarded that idea.

Thinking that it might cause Shoichi to look old with all the creases on his forehead, Byakuran furrowed his eyebrows in displeasure. He then reached his hand out and gently massage Shoichi's glabella until the crease was flattened. Smiling in satisfaction, he slowly switched his attention towards Shoichi's nose then downwards to his lips...

Still so defenseless...

Figuring he should at least claim some rewards for not turning the world upside down the moment the was able to, Byakuran caressed Shoichi's lips for a while before deciding to claim his self proclaimed, 'just rewards', gently sucking on those delicious lips as if they were the most scrumptious feast he had ever eaten. It wasn't until Shoichi looked as if he was beginning to stir awake that Byakuran reluctantly stopped snogging Shoichi and allowed him to catch a breath of much needed oxygen. Shoichi was gasping for air the moment his lips were released from Byakuran's evil clutches.

Ah, too bad. Was hoping I could stay a bit longer...

Then again it's his own fault for kissing Shoichi till he woke up.

Shoichi slowly opened his eyes, his mind however, was still on a daze from the lack of oxygen. He vaguely felt someone licking and sucking his neck at spots which caused him to involuntarily shudder in pleasure. He weakly lifted his hands to push away his assailant.

When his hands reached his assailant however, he was confused for a moment, A kid? before remembering that Byakuran's current age was indeed of that age.

"Bya-Byakuran-sama!!!"

Byakuran chuckled, then pecked Shoichi's forehead in a pampering manner, whispering, "Looks like I'll have to stop here for now~" Glancing down at the hickey he made in satisfaction, Byakuran gave one last suck at the hickey he made then teleported back to his home. Not before lulling Shoichi back to sleep though. It would spoil the fun of leaving hickeys if the hickeys were to disappeared the next day, after all, courtesy of Shoichi's sun flames.

_________________________________

Due to various reasons and a high number of unlikely coincidences, Shoichi was now faced with the two mist's teasing face and the Avengers' frozen stature. Tony recovered his wits the fastest and followed the twins' endeavor in making Shoichi fidget uncomfortably.

"Oooo~ Did a certain angel from heaven visit you last night? Because it looks like you've received quite a lot love~" Tony wiggled his brows teasingly.

Shoichi shut himself in the room that whole day, unwilling to come out until he managed to use his sun flames well enough to heal that hickey.

On another note, Byakuran was enjoying his morning cereal while watching the whole thing.

"Sweety, pause your YouTube and start getting ready for school please. I'll be sending you to school in five minutes!"

Awe, too bad. He wanted to see Shoichi calling out his name more; even though Shoichi was cursing him.

Peaking at his mother cleaning up the kitchen, he took his earphones and plugged it into his tablet. Stuffing them into his ear, he could hear that sweet, sweet voice of the person he wants soo badly.

"Stupid Byakuran! I hate you! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Shoichi vented by using the pillow to hit his bed. Tears welled up in his eyes, making him seem quite comely to Byakuran. Byakuran had the urge to rush over there to kiss those teary eyes.

"Bya-kun, time for school." His mother called from the entrance of the kitchen.

Byakuran looked at his mother marching towards him and reluctantly stopped spying on Shoichi. Sighing to himself, Byakuran thought, 'how unfortunate...'

_____________________________

Present, Byakuran 8 years old, Shoichi, 19 years old.

Hiding in his movable base every recess time was the best choice he had made this year, thought Byakuran. No annoying Knox pestering him, no screaming children running around and furthermore, no gossiping girls trying to hook up with him... The thought of hooking up with those people made a shiver run down his spine. Sometimes, he wonders if puberty has hit those people too early in life. To the point where he had just became the 'most eligible bachelor' in school - the group of 'gossiping' girls apparently came up with this title who-knows-when and started eyeing him like hawks.

Byakuran wonders if this was how Shoichi felt with him... Oh well, better me than them. With that thought, Byakuran threw that epiphany out of the window and remained unrepentant. Shoichi will definitely fall into his arms anyway. The only question is, when?

My first time writing romance!!! I hope you all liked it!!!.

Word count: 1194 words.