Chapter 11: Clint: We are all doomed...

My mid sem holiday is coming so I present you a chapter~ Furthermore, today is my sister's birthday!🎂

Btw, the picture is Baili Shouyue(百里守约)from wang zhe rong yao(王者荣耀). Hot right😍. He is one of the heroes that I like to use in matches.

Getting deadpan looks from two kids was not how Clint has wanted to start the day. Then again, having them traumatise him on a mission is not how he would have liked to spend the week...

"He's not our sky." Mukuro stated while rolling his eyes. "We're not even his elements, Tony is."

Chrome nodded in agreement, "En."

Clint felt like he needed to get a masters degree in psychiatrist if he was to understand their metaphors. Then again, SHIELD has some but most did not have the clearance for this kind of information- namely, reincarnation.

The creepier one of the two abruptly smirked, a whole cascade of subtle emotions flashing in his eyes for a brief second. "You want us to locate Byakuran's hideout...?" he drawled.

Clint feels that something amusing will be happening. Not for him unfortunately, he feels that he himself would be the one amusing them. He did not look forward to what they have in store for him. He even felt that today's 'babysitting' duty was not worth the extra holiday that Fury had promised. All he wanted was to make it to the end of the week... and today was only the second day!

Clint now know why Shoichi had reacted as if he had seen a ghost when they brought those two- what did he call them? Mist? Clint wonders why they are called according to their flames. Is it like their title or something? He made a memo to ask the fumbling mechanic next time.

(Author-chan: Shoichi did not remember who belongs to which sky... yet.)

As Clint was sympathizing with Irie, Mukuro jumped down from the bar chair he was sitting on and headed towards who-knows-where. Clint pretended to another direction instead of following them blatantly.

Just as the lift had shut it's doors, Clint sprinted to it. Inwardly hoping that the two are headed to their own rooms. Just to save him some trouble. He did not want them going haywire somewhere unknown and cause his supposedly peaceful job to turn into chaos.

A ding sounded, startling him from his reverie. Looking at the floor they were on, he knew just where they were headed- Tony's lab.

This was odd... usually their schedule included eat, sleep, play games and the like, but never Tony's lab. Or at least, that's what he heard from Natasha, who made it her duty to watch them like a hawk for the first two days. Nobody wanted that babysitting duty after what happen at the now dubbed, Mad Carnage. So Natasha had to step up to that job before the duty roster was set up.

Nothing out of the ordinary was reported on her shift... lucky her.

He instead, had his intuition telling him that he would be murdered today. Well maybe not murdered, but something at the same level as that.

Anyway, to make the selection fair, they had asked Jarvis to do the random selection of 'babysitting' shifts. Despite being suspicious that Tony would tamper with the results, the slots told otherwise- Tony is in charge of this nuthouse after him.