Chapter 20: We found Tsuna~

Actual Title: A peek into the past to look into the future

Happy Chinese New Year to me! Well, tomorrow is new year but I'll just post this today rather than tomorrow.

Credits to the creator of this picture.

I managed to boost up my stock chapters in the holidays to 2 chapters! I'm so proud of myself!

Anyway enjoy~

Before civil war (civil war is 2016 btw)

In a normal household, a baby boy with brown hair was born in a hospital near the house of the husband and wife. The new couple who had now became a father and a mother respectively, smiled tenderly at each other in happiness.

"What should we name him?" The tired wife who was holding the newly born fetus, asked her husband as she was being sent back to her room via a gurney.

The father thought for a moment, "Ethan, Ethan Millers. How bout that Tia?"

Tia, or Tiana, looked at her newly born baby lovingly, "Ethan... That's a nice name." She replied absentmindedly.

Morris, who was the husband, noticed that his wife was tired. He immediately tried to coax her to rest as soon as they reached her hospital room. Tiana did not have any objections; she was indeed tired from the labor. Seeing that everything was fine, she didn't force herself to stay awake and after handing Ethan to Morris, she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Morris on the other hand, gently placed Ethan within the cot in beside the Tiana's hospital bed. He then sat on the chair beside her, placed his head on her bed, and slept peacefully while holding her hand. This picturesque scene was seen by the newborn within the cot.

Looks like I have a normal family this time round. Was the only thought that went though Tsuna's mind before succumbing to sleep.

___________________________

Year: 2016 (after civil war)

"Ethan~ Hi, Ethan~ How are you today? Have you been a good boy? I'm sure you have been, yes you are. You slept soo well that Marie is soo jealous of me being able to get a good night's sleep! Since you are awake, how bout saying bye bye to papa. Papa is heading to work!" Tiana greeted Tsuna as always after finding out that he had always woke up around 7am since he turned 2.

In fact, Tsuna would have liked to wake up at 6am, but since he haven't met anyone from his world here, he wanted to enjoy this life.

As for waking up soo early in the morning?

Tsuna says screw it, he is not a Mafia boss now anyway!

Then again... Is 7am not considered early?

Looks like Tsuna's worldwide view was skewed along with the whole Vongola Family.

After that day where Tiana had found out that Ethan was awake by 7.30am, she had always took Tsuna to say goodbye to his working father. As to whether her little Ethan could understand what she was talking about, well... She had never thought about that...

Today was as always; Tsuna send his father to work with a little giggle and he and his mother went back into the house.

Suddenly, Tiana exclaimed, "I forgot, I had never showed you the Avengers before did I? I'm sure you'll love them!" She then went to find her Stark pad and randomly choose a video on YouTube.