1. Strangers

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

The bell on the cafe door dinged indicating that a customer has came in. A pale man came with a beautiful smile and glanced over the hall with his sparkling eyes.

After analysing the room with his eyes he sat on the last seat in a peaceful corner.. Perfect for his breakfast.

It was 7 a.m. so not many people were there in the cafe.

"Good morning Sir. Welcome to Guns & Roses. What would you like to have.?" A waiter came to the man when he sat down on his chair and was browsing through the menu which was placed on the table.

"Good morning...." The pale man looked at the name clip of the waiter and said "Lam.. I'm Beam. I would love to have a hot coffee and sandwich.. Thank you."

"Perfect Sir. Just wait 5 minutes I'll just get your order.. Is this your first time here.?" Lam asked Beam.

"Yes it's my first time here. I liked the cozy and fresh atmosphere." Beam replied gently.

"Oh that's so nice of you. I'll come with your order." Lam nodded and left Beam on his seat to wait.

Beam ran his eyes in the cafe. Two girls were sitting there having their drinks and were laughing. There was one couple having breakfast. Lam was handling the customers.

Beam looked at the café counter. There was a man standing there with a black cap and black mask on his face.

There eyes met for a fleeting second and then the mask man quickly looked elsewhere.

Beam's P.O.V. ~

I have heard about this new Cafe around the corner of the road of my dorm building. I have heard very good reviews about the Cafe but never went there.

I was ready for my college and thought I would have breakfast somewhere in between the way to my college so I left my dorm and was ready to leave but something or I should say someone made me go to the new Cafe. Well let's try it.

My foot followed the road and I reached the cafe without knowing. The place was nice and comfy and the people were good so here I am having my morning coffee and sandwich which Lam gave me in a peaceful corner of this beautiful Cafe.

I looked around the cafe and saw the man with the mask looking at me again. He seems like the owner or Boss of the cafe. He looks around my age but surely is more manly than me. A fine built muscled body. He has that dark and fierce aura around him that no one would dare to approach him without knowing him.

I chuckled.. I am thinking too much. He looked at me for a second and then looked elsewhere. Well hello to you too stranger..

"Anything else.?" Lam asked me when I finished my breakfast and was ready to pay the bill.

"No.. for now at least. I loved the coffee by the way." I told him smiling.

"Oh thank you. Forth made it." He said and pointed at the man who was wearing a mask and cap. "He is owner of this cafe and my best friend."

"Well then tell Mr. Forth that I loved the coffee here and surely would be back again. I am Beam Baramee by the way.. second year medical student. I live at the seventh building just around the corner." I said to Lam loudly. I can feel that the mask man is patiently hearing everything I am saying.

"It's so good to meet you Beam. Please visit back again." Lam said and left to take order of another customer who just came.

I looked again at the cafe and left for my college. I will surely be back again.