6. Best Friends

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Oh Beam.. Sorry. Did I wake you up..?" Forth said when he was quietly looking for something in the living room at 5 in the morning and Beam woke up.

"No no..What time is it.?" Beam asked yawning and rubbing his eyes while sitting on the couch.

Forth looked at Beam who was looking cute with those messy hair and sleepy eyes.. "It's 5 am. I was just going out to buy things for the cafe. You can sleep some more I will wake you up at 6."

"Huh.. I slept here all night.? Why didn't you wake me up.?" Beam looked at the duvet and looked at Forth.

"Sorry I.. I wanted you to sleep in the bed but didn't want to disturb your sleep so I.. I just covered you here with that and placed the pillow." Forth explained everything looking embarrassed.

"Why are you saying sorry.. I should be the one saying it. I really bothered you a lot last night.. I am really sorry Forth." Beam said apologetically looking all cute but he was lying. He didn't regret a bit bothering Forth last night. He had wanted to talk to him, to know him. be with him for so long but the man was so cold towards him that he never cared..

But last night was a miracle that he let him come inside and Beam was definitely not going to miss the chance so he did whatever he could and his efforts paid off.. Finally Forth is talking to him and is comfortable around him than before. He has a long way to go but he will try his best for him.

"Beam" Forth called him who was smiling with closed eyes.

"Huh.." Beam opened his eyes.

"Uhmm.. I'm going out to buy things for the cafe and will be back in half hour. You can freshen up in the room if you want to. I'll make coffee and breakfast when I come back ok.." Forth said.

"Oh.. No.. I mean I should go back to my room and get ready. I have a morning class. I will come back when I would be ready to have my breakfast." Beam answered smiling to Forth and they both left to their own different ways after that.

**

SMACKKKKKK....!!

"Ouch Pha.. What was that for.?" Beam groaned in pain when Phana smacked his head with paper sheets.

They were having their lunch in the medical food court.

"Because you were smiling creepily. I called you so many times but you didn't even listen. Where the hell are you lost.?" He asked.

"Ahhh.. I'm just happy.." Beam said covering his face with his both hands.

Kit came with the lunch and sat beside Pha and across Beam. He looked at his friend and sighed.

"Why the fuck is he behaving like a teenager school girl whose crush talked to her for the first time." He asked Pha.

"Because that's exactly what happened." Beam removed his hands from his face and answered Kit with his dreamy eyes.

"Huh.. What.?" They both asked surprisingly.

"Yes.. Forth talked to me. We had dinner last night and I slept at his place.. Well it was more like I tricked him into believing that I fell asleep so he let me and we had breakfast together this morning too.. Ahh I'm in love.." Beam told his friends everything putting his elbow on the table and placing his face on the palms. He started dreaming again lost in his mind..

Pha and Kit looked at each other.. "We lost him.. Didn't we.?" Kit asked.

"We did." Pha replied shaking his head.