12.Birthday

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

Things were back to normal. The cafe was again lively with Forth, Lam and all others. Beam was again happy and Forth.. He was just like before.. As a friend for Beam.

They all still hang out like before and watch movie together. Beam sometimes drag Forth out for a run or for shopping or simply to eat.

Pha was unsure about Forth but after seeing Beam happy he just accepted that. He just needed to be a little careful if something like that happens again.. and a place to hide Forth's body.

After that night when Beam woke up he could hardly remember anything that happened or at least that's what he said to everyone.

It has been 2 months since then and things were going pretty smoothly. Forth was happy that Beam didn't remember about that kiss otherwise things would have been so awkward and he didn't want to face that scenario. He just tried to be normal so Beam would be happy again and it worked.

It was Friday and all of them were sitting in the cafe except Beam. Pha and Kit called their boyfriends too for an emergency meeting. Park, Lam and Forth were already there when they came. It was five in the evening.

"So someone will tell us what's this all about.?" Lam started the conversation.

"Where is Beam.?" Forth asked.

"Beam will be here in half an hour. Before he comes we have to decide everything." Kit said.

"Huh.. decide what.?" Park asked confused.

"How to surprise him and where.?" Ming replied.

"What's going on.. what surprise you are talking about.? Forth asked this time. They all were confused.

"It's P'Beam's birthday on Sunday." Yo explained shyly.

"BIRTHDAY..!!" Forth, Lam and park screamed in unison.

"Yes birthday and we are planning to give him a surprise birthday party that's why I called everyone together to decide where should we throw a party.. his dorm or somewhere outside.?" Pha explained the situation to all three confused friends.

'Damn you Forth.. you didn't even ask him his birthday..' Forth cursed himself in his mind.

"What about Beam's dorm..? I can take him out and you all can prepare everything.. Pha has a spare key." Kit suggested.

"It's not bad idea KitKat." Ming said grinning and got smacked by him.

"What about my Cafe..I mean Beam loves to come here and I can arrange everything and he wouldn't know. If all of you have no objection.." Forth said looking at them hopefully.

"I think it would be nice too.. what you guys say.?" Park asked.

After talking a bit they all agreed to throw a surprise party in Forth's Cafe.

"Ssshhhh he is coming." Kit alarmed everyone when he saw Beam coming inside the cafe.

"Hey everybody what's going on.. Why is everyone here." Beam said coming towards the table.

"Hey Beam"  - Pha

"How are you.."  - Lam

"All good.."  - Ming

"We are just having coffee we were not talking about you." - Park

SMACK..!!

Forth smacked his head instantly and Lam stomped on his foot.

OUCH..!! Park frowned but got a glare in return from Lam.

"Ohkhayyy.. You guys are behaving perfectly normal.." Beam said chuckling. "Well anyway it's good that you all are here I wanted to talk to you all.. glad you are here." Beam said sitting beside Forth.