7. Date.?

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Why the hell did you choose the seats like this.?" Kit asked Park who chose 4 seats in one row and 3 in the other one behind it.

"Hey don't scold me.. It's not my fault you guys took too much time to decide so not many seats were left and besides you guys are couple anyway so you can sit there. We three singles will sit behind you." Park defended himself.

"It's ok KitKat don't get mad. They will be just behind us. Let's enjoy the movie ok." Ming calmed Kit who just nodded.

Pha, Yo, Ming and Kit sat on four seats and Beam,Forth and Park sat on the three seats left behind them. Forth sat in between and Park sat in his right side while Beam his left.

The movie started playing and the hall went dark.

"Thank you for coming. I thought you will say no." Beam looked at Forth.

"I wanted to but I couldn't." Forth said honestly.

"Huh.. Why.?" Beam asked.

"I just.. couldn't say no to you anymore." Forth said and Beam's lips curved in a shy smile.

"Thanks." He said.

"Don't thank me.. I liked it. It's been so long that I enjoyed like this with friends." Forth replied.

"You can remove the mask you know. We are inside and there is no light anyway. You don't need to wear it." Beam said and Forth looked in his eyes to find the truth.. that if Beam is being nice to him or he genuinely feels that way.

He was thinking when Beam started removing his mask slowly. The room was dark and Beam was so close to Forth.. His hands were touching him softly while removing the mask and Forth felt his breathing getting hitched. He gulped hard looking in those beautiful eyes.

If only I could tell you how much I love you..

"See.. Much better right.? You don't need to wear this always to hide yourself. You look cool." Beam said smiling after removing his mask and Forth's tensed face softened hearing this.

Park looked at his friends..

Yo was snuggling to Pha.

Kit was pushing Ming away but not too hard who was trying him to lay on his shoulder. Finally he gave in and rested his head on Ming's shoulder and Ming was caressing his head.

He looked at Forth and Beam in his right side who were lost in their own worlds. He just rolled his eyes.

"Why the hell I feel like I'm seventh wheeling. Ai'Forth.. I know you are lost in your boyfriend's eyes but at least acknowledge my existence. I'm here too." Park whined. Forth looked at him unamused and Beam chuckled hearing Park's remarks.

"Shut up.. What the hell are you screaming for. And they are a couple not us." Forth pointed at the four lovebirds in front of them and then at him and Beam.

"Yeah.? Doesn't seem like that to me." Park said and folded his arms on his chest.

"Why are you being cranky.? Missing someone.?" Forth smirked.

"Huh..? What.. Who the hell would I miss. Stop talking nonsense." Park said and pushed Forth.

"Okay.. Whatever you say. By the way that someone was asking about you." Forth said and Park jumped on his seat.

"What.. About me.? He was asking about me.? But why can't he talk to me directly if he wants to know. Anyway what was he asking." Park was too excited to know.