3. Memories

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Sorry sorry.. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to be here with you guys today.. I swear I was really busy." Park was bowing his head with his joined palms and was apologizing to Forth.

"Asshhole why are you saying sorry.. It's really fine I told you." Forth said smacking his head.

"I know but I can't help feeling guilty. Anyway wish you so so so happy birthday brother. I know you probably gonna say Eeww, Yuck or Disgusting but love you bro.. really.." Park said hugging Forth tightly.

"Idiot." Forth laughed.

"Ahem Ahem.. I'm here too in case you guys forgot." Lam said offended.

"Oh.. You want my hug too.? Come here.. Come here sweetie.." Park said grinning.

"SHUT UP..!!" Lam made an unamused face.

They all were in the living room inside Forth's apartment at 9 p.m.and Park has just came after finishing his meeting with seniors.

"Forth.. Can now we cut the cake.? God you are so mean you didn't have to wait for this asshhole." Lam said pointing to Park.

"Hey I'm not an asshhole.. And we are going to cut the cake.? Wow.. We never did that before." Park exclaimed with joy.

"Yeah I mean you bought this for me so it's my responsibility to wait for you at least before cutting it." Forth said opening the cake box at the table.

"Huh.?? Wait what..? Who bought the cake.?" Park asked confused.

"You.. Who else.  Why are you so forgetful." Lam clicked his tongue.

"Whoa.. I didn't buy a cake guys what are you talking about. I just thought we will have dinner together like always and we will spend the night together. I don't know why you thought that but It's not me." Park replied surrendering.

"Then who will buy a cake for Forth if It's not you and me." Lam asked to himself.

"I.. I don't know.." Forth whispered.

"Whatever.. It's here anyway so let's cut it. Maybe it's one of your customers or someone you know. Why would a stranger give you a cake right.? Let's not waste time and cut the cake.. I'm starving guys please.." Park was begging and Lam just shrugged his shoulder.

"Fine.. I'll cut the cake." Forth said.

"Hey put on a candle first and make a wish." Park screamed when Forth picked up the knife.

"That's so lame and childish Park " Forth said chuckling.

"Whatever.. But It's a rule of cutting the cake. Move your lazy ass come on.. Put a candle on it." Park pushed Forth to go and bring a candle and he did.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you"

Park and Lam sang the song while slowly clapping their hands with the rhythm wishing Forth.

"God that's so embarrassing." Forth said cutting his cake finally after blowing the candle.

"It's nice to be childish sometimes." Lam said feeding the cake to Forth and Park did the same.

"Come on guys let's have dinner it's too late." Lam said getting up and going to the dining table with Park tailing behind him.

Forth looked at the card hanging through the cake box written Happy Birthday Forth.

He ran his fingers on those written letters and whispered.. "Whoever you are.. Thank you."

"Forth.. Dude come on don't full yourself with only cake." Park yelled from the dining table.