14. Boyfriends/First time

A/N :- I couldn't decide the chapter name so you guys can tell me which suits better.. and it's not the "first time" y'all are thinking.. 🤣 Ok bye..

*****

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"So.."

"hmmm.."

"Boyfriends huh..?"

"Uh-huh.. Boyfriends.." Forth replied and snuggled Beam's ear before pecking him on the lips.

The birthday party had ended and everyone went home except Beam who is now comfortably lying down in Forth's bed with a clingy Forth beside him who is making him all giddy inside. It's almost midnight but they are both awake because of all the happiness and warmth they are feeling right now.

If you ask Beam did he imagine things would turn out like this.. then his answer would be 'No fucking way'

But he is happy he took the courage to confess and now he is here.. with his boyfriend.. The person he fell in love with.

Forth is not so different from him. His life has been a series of bad luck. He admits he was a coward but he was scared.. But right now he is on ninth heaven where he could touch and feel and kiss the person he so wants to spend his whole life with.

"I'm sorry I was a coward.." Forth says putting his head on Beam's chest who hugged him instantly.

"It's okay.. We are together now and that's what matters." Beam replied giving a soft kiss on his hair.

"How did you know the story behind my scars..?" Forth asked looking up to look Beam in his eyes.

"Well.. Lam told me one day.. I didn't ask I swear.. He said he just wants to let me know what happened and tried to justify your behavior.. You have a good friend." Beam replied chuckling and Forth smiled too..

"I do.. And now I have a good boyfriend too." Forth smirked and pushed his body a little to reach Beam's lips to give him a soft and slow kiss.

"Wow.. I didn't know you would be so clingy and soft boyfriend." Beam laughed in the kisses.

"Now you are regretting.? But let me tell you I gave a fair amount of time to you to run away. Now you are stuck with me for the rest of your life Mr. Baramee. You have to take care of me, my heart and my..." Forth grinned without completing his sentence.

"And..?" Beam asked teasingly.

"You want me to say it..?" Forth whispered in his right ear with his deep voice and Beam felt all the hair on his body standing giving him a chill. It's a mixture of thrill and anticipation.

"Ok ok stop playing and just lie down.." Beam replied trying to shake of all the shyness on his face.

"Now you are the one who is coward." Forth laughed and finally let him go and lie down beside him.

His boyfriend is cute..

They both were on the bed now looking at the ceiling.

"What made you fall in love with me.. When was the first time you noticed me.?" Beam asked suddenly lying on his right side to look at Forth and Forth copied his action.

"Hmm.. The first time I saw you I was going to punch you so hard.." Forth replied and Beam's eyes widened in shock.

"What.. Why.. I remember when I came to the cafe the first time and I didn't do anything to make you angry.. Why..?" Beam asked frowning his eyebrows a little sulkily. That was not the kind of answer he was expecting and Forth laughed looking at his cute reaction.