13. Beautiful

3rd person P.O.V. ~

"You go first.."

"No.. you go first.."

"I'll follow you.. please.."

"No in the hell.. I'm not going to deal with  him.."

"And you know I'll beat the shit out of him if something have had happened which made Beam cry.."

"Pha for once.. think with your brain and not with your fist.."

Kit and Pha was pushing each other to go into Forth's Cafe. Even though Beam thought his friends were oblivious of his plans.. they weren't. They knew exactly what Beam was upto and that's why they are hesitating to go first.

It was almost 6:30 and they all came here for the birthday party but they weren't sure what is going on inside. What happened between Forth and Beam.

Ming and Yo were looking at their coward boyfriends hopelessly.

"Why you guys don't decide with rock, paper, scissors.. It's easy and less tiring.." Ming said huffing in irritation.

"No.. I always lose in it." Kit shook his head.

"Hah.. That's why you should go first.. It's a sign from universe" Pha said proudly and Kit rolled his eyes the way he rolls it when Ming... Anyway..

"What about we all go together.?" Yo said getting tired of all this drama.

"Ok let's go together." Pha said and started tiptoing..

"Why the fuck are you tiptoing.?" Kit couldn't believe his dumbass friend.

"And why the fuck are you whispering.?" Pha mocked him in return.

Ming and Yo gave up..

"What is happening here..? Why are y'all outside.?" Park came all chirping loudly with Lam who smacked his head.

"You said you were going to help me.. All you did was annoying me and you didn't even carry the cake " Lam complained with glaring eyes and Park grinned like a fool.

"We were deciding who is going first inside..?" Kit replied.

"Why.? Is there some kind of bet.?" Park asked confused.

"No.. they didn't have balls to go inside cause they are cowards." Ming mocked his boyfriend and his best friend and chuckled to see their big glaring eyes.

"For once.. can't you guys talk normally..like humans.." Lam said not amused by their antiques.

"Beam decided to propose Forth today.. That's why he came here alone and send you to bring the cake.. It was all his plan to talk to him in private and confess.. even though he didn't tell us he is not so good at hiding things from us." Pha sighed.

"Oh shit.." Lam widened his eyes and ran inside the cafe after pushing the cake to Park.

"Well at least that solved the 'who goes first' now.." Ming said and they all went inside following Lam.

Lam's P.O.V. ~

I stopped on my feet as soon as I entered the cafe because of the view in front of me. When I heard what Beam is gonna do I ran inside the cafe because I was sure there would be a mess going on because my dumbass best friend is coward and insecure.

What I didn't expect in a million way that Beam would be in Forth's arm beside him hugging his waist with a huge smile and Forth would be kissing his hairline with a grin.

They both were sitting beside each other at our usual table and were so cozy and intimate that it took a whole lot "Oh My God" " What the Fuck" from those idiots who came after me for them to realize that they aren't alone anymore in the cafe.