9. Distance

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

Pha and Kit looked at the empty chair between them on thursday morning when they sat in the class.

"Where is Beam.?" Pha asked.

"I don't know. Is he sick.?" Kit answered Pha with another question.

"He was fine yesterday. A little dazed off but he wasn't sick. Is everything ok.?" Pha asked again to Kit who was as clueless as him.

"I don't know Pha I just don't feel good. Beam never miss a class unless it's something so important. Call him and ask.. Maybe he is just late." Kit replied.

Pha nodded and picked his mobile to call Beam. After calling him for 4-5 times he didn't get any answer.

"Shit.. He isn't answering." Pha cursed.

"Let me try." Kit said and called Beam but it was in vain."He is not picking up Pha what happened."

"I don't know Kit ok but we are going to his dorm after this class. I'm worried why he is not answering." Pha sighed.

They both were worried because Beam never behaves this way. The professor came so they couldn't skip this class. They had to wait for this to be over.

After one hour which felt like eternity the class ended and they both ran to the parking lot. While running Kit bumped into someone which almost made him fall.

"Whoa whoa man look over.. What's the rush.." Park helped the person he just bumped into and got surprised after seeing who it is.. "Kit.? What happened why are you running.?" He asked while helping Kit from falling down.

"Oh Park.. I'm sorry I didn't see you. We are in a hurry I'll talk to you later." Kit said and was about to run but Park stopped him again.

"What happened.? Is there something wrong.?" He asked.

"Yes. I mean I don't know yet. Beam didn't come to the class today and he is not picking up the call. We are just going to check up on him." Kit replied.

"Oh.. Okay then. Tell me if you need anything or any help ok.? Call me when you find him and he is ok." Park said. "Don't worry he must be fine. Maybe he is just busy somewhere." He added.

"Kit." Pha screamed when he was ready with the car. "Come on in."

"Ok see you. I'm going." Kit said to Park who just nodded and ran to the car. They both clicked their seat belt and went to Beam's dorm.

***

BAM BAM BAM...!!

Pha was knocking.. NO.. He was hardly smacking Beam's door since 5 minutes because he was not opening the door.

"Beam I know you are inside.. Come on open the door. Tell us what happened." He yelled.

"No I'm not inside. Just go away." Beam's voice came from inside the room and both Pha and Kit shook their head.

"Beamie what happened.? Tell us please. You know we skipped the classes just to see if you are okay. Don't do this to us. Open the door and talk." Kit said softly but he was rolling his eyes. He couldn't believe how childish Beam was behaving.

"Come on Beam we are friends since childhood. We know everything about each other.. Just let us in." Pha said but he couldn't be more patient. "Beam Baramee don't make me break the fucking door and throw you out of the window. Open the damn door." He screamed as loud as he could.

"You can't do that." Beam said from behind the door in a not so confident voice.

"Wanna try.?" Pha said.