- First Fight?

Rose ;
It means that you were still in the old library .....you could have seen the
culprit ! Atleast you should remember the student's face that were present in the library that day....or the students near the rooftop???( I exclaimed raising my voice)

Taehyung ;
I couldn't Rose .... (he said with a sad face)

Rose ;
Why?

Taehyung ;
When you ran away after receiving the call.... I didn't know why.....I thought it was because we kissed... I sat there for a few seconds trying to understand the situation before running after you... I reached the stairs but you had already disappeared from there....

(I waited for him to continue....he looked sad and couldn't talk properly )

Taehyung ;
That's when I heard someone screaming and a sound of loud thud...the scream came from the rooftop and then the thud was heard from the ground floor... I stood their frozen not knowing what to do ... Then I quickly ran down to see who it was .... but while I was going down I saw nobody ..... how would I accuse
someone when I don't know who it was ... I should have gone to the rooftop..( he said with tears in his eyes)

(I quickly wiped his tears and hugged him tightly..... he sobbed for a few minutes and I pulled away.... he looked down at his feet with a sad face....I didn't know what to do.... so I just held his hands tightly rubbing my thumb at the back of his hand....)

Jimin ;
The police couldn't do anything as they were bribed by the principal.... Now our main focus is to find the culprits and the evidence against the culprits .... which is why Taehyung has become a professor and Yeji will be helping
him ...

Rose ;
But How do we do it?

Jimin ;
You don't have to do anything Y/n .... Taehyung and Yeji will take care of
everything since they are the detectives in charge of this case.... just inform them if you find something suspicious and keep their identities a secrete....

(I nodded my head and opened my mouth to ask more questions ... as many
thoughts and confusions were still ringing in my head...)

Jimin ;
I know you have a lot of questions now Rose but it's late and I think you should go back home.... ( I just nodded my head and gave him a smile)

(Taehyung took me back home ... since it was already late I asked him to stay
back....)

(We cuddled for sometime talking about random things... I tried my best to
lighten up Taehyung's mood as he was extremely sad after remembering his
brother Jin...)

(Slowly we both drifted to sleep in each other's arms..)

——— AFTER ONE WEEK———

(A week has passed and nothing much happened.... the culprits haven't made any move... Taehyung said he is waiting for the right moment and take things slow.... hmmm .... Yeji and Taehyung keep talking about their work... I really don't like this Yeji she keeps staring at him and throwing herself at him....I know she definitely as a secrete crush on him... I can't go public about my relationship with him yet otherwise I would show her place to her .... I was annoyed looking at them as Yeji keeps asking her so called doubts to him while she doesn't even have to study.... )

(She was passing by me and gave me a smirk while I just rolled my eyes at her..... she keeps interrupting whenever me and Tae are together spending time with each other... She always finds opportunity to get close to him....arghhhhhhhh )

(Just then Mina looked at my annoyed face and asked me what was wrong.... well she apologised for being rude the next day and I forgave her..... but I don't feel like she is my best friend anymore because of the way she reacted and behaved with me....nevermind .... I gave her a fake smile and turned towards the board ....)

~~~~After Some time~~~~~

Taehyung ;
If anybody has a doubt then you can come to my chamber ( He said looking at
me giving me a slight smirk and I knew what he meant by that )

(After that he left the class.... I was blushing so hard.... I quickly got up and made my way to his office....)

(I knocked on the door " The door is open come in and close it back" he said in his deep voice.... as I was about to enter Yeji went inside the office bumping into my shoulder.... ahh this girl really knows how to get on my nerves....I was frustrated and followed her inside his office....)

Yeji ;
Hi Tae.... I brought your favourite strawberry milk ( she said taking his hand and placing the strawberry milk on his hand)

(Tae? Really? So she calls him Tae?I rolled my eyes in annoyance )

Rose ;
( I couldn't bare her interrupting us everytime so I spoke to her annoyed) Yeji can you leave ? I have something to talk to Taehyung ....

Yeji ;
You can talk to him later I bet it's nothing important ( she said touching her strawberry milk to his and smiled cutely at him.... at this point my blood was boiling)

Rose ;
Yeji please I am serious ( I said gritting my teeth as approached her.... and just then she spilled her strawberry milk all over Taehyung )

Yeji ;
Oh shit... I am so sorry Taehyung ... I didn't know that the lid was opened .... ahh we both were matching today and I ruined it ( she said sighing and went to remove his coat)

(Wait why didn't I notice it? They are kinda matching.....)

Taehyung ;
What are you doing? ( he asked holding her hand preventing her from removing his coat)

Yeji ;
Ah come on Taehyung don't act like I haven't seen your upper body ... I have seen your well toned abs... it's nothing new for me ( she proceeded to remove his coat while he yanked her hand away)

(What does she mean? Firstly she calls him Tae... secondly they wore matching Clothes and now she has seen him half naked and it's nothing new to her... wtf is going on....I looked at Taehyung with hurt and annoyance in my eyes ... I couldn't stand there anymore and ran out of his office ...)

<In The College Corridor>

(I tried hard not to shed a single tear but I couldn't hold them in anymore.... just when tears streamed down my face ... Chen came towards me with a worried expression)

Chen ;
What's wrong Rose ? Why are you crying ? ( he suddenly cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears ....)

Taehyung ;
Rose listen to me.... ( I turned back when I heard Taehyung calling for me... I looked at him with my red eyes... he stopped when he saw I was the Chen)

Rose ;
Chen let's go.... I can't stand her anymore( I said and held his hand and dragged him with me )

Chen ;
What happened between you and Mr Kim ? Is he the reason you are crying right now?

Rose ;
There is nothing between us.... I will tell you everything ... but first let's go to the canteen ..I am hungry.... ( with that me and Chen left to canteen without glancing back at Taehyung)

To be continued;