-Dream of the future (Semifinal chapter)

Rose's POV

I am finally done with all my classes...! Now I need to go meet Lia and collect the key from her...!

Yeji ;
Rose, I have a case to deal with so I will be leaving early.....After you collect the key from Lia come to the agency..! Okay ?

Rose ;
Fine...!

I was heading towards the canteen to meet Lia but Lia was in the corridor with Mark

Lia ;
I didn't find it yet...!

Mark ;
I had given you 1month time to find the key..! Looks like I have to make you realise what I can do..!

Lia ;
Please give me some more time I promise I will get the key as soon as possible....!(she said as tears emerged in her eyes)

Mark ;
Stop with your dram-

Rose ;
Why are you Making her cry Mark? (I interrupted as I had enough of his nonsense)

Mark ;
Rose? What are you doing here?

Rose ;
It's non of your concern...! Does Mina know what you are doing to Lia?

Mark ;
Rose-

Rose ;
You know what I don't wanna listen to your nonsense excuses..... Lia come with me...(I turned to leave holding her wrist)

While I tried walking away with lia...Mark held onto my other hand and gripped my wrist tightly.......I turned back and looked at him..... he was having a pissed off look as he gritted his teeth..... what the hell I have never seen him behave this way....

Mark ;
Stay out of this Rose....I need to talk to Lia...!

Rose ;
Well thats never gonna happen.... I am not letting you take advantage of Lia anymore...do you think I don't know what you are doing with lia behind Mina's back? How can you do that to Mina?She loves you with all her heart.... why am I even talking to a piece of shit like you....(I said trying to free my hand from his grip while his eyes darkened hearing to my words and he tightened the grip around my hand making
me whince in pain)

Lia ;
Mark let her go

Mark ;
How dare you...

Rose ;
Mark let me go.....

He slightly twisted my hand as Lia came to my rescue..... she tried to remove his hand from mine while he tried to choke Lia with his other hand.....

Mark ;
Look Lia I want the key in two days... do you get that!! You would not want to piss me off even more do you? You know the consequences yourself.... ( he said releasing Lia as she gasped for air and he harshly yanked my hand and left the place)

Rose ;
Are you okay? ( I asked as I patted her back.....I looked at my hand as it was paining a bit due to his harsh grip land it had turned red....ahh I sighed and looked at Lia again)

Lia ;
I am fine.... I have go the key...! Let's go to the agency I will give you the key there... I have to talk to others....!

Rose ;
Okay lets go.....

——————-
Mark's Pov

Mark ;
Babe I want to talk to you about Rose!

Mina ;
Rose? (She looked at me confused)

Mark ;
How is your relation with her now?isn't she your best friend?

Mina ;
Ah yes...but we both kinda had a fight with each other.....and I stopped talking to her....