- Childish

Woh so lia really is going towards the old library ?

After following her we were now hiding behind the wall waiting for her to open the door of the old library but weird she squated down seeming to search for something....she caught a key left on the floor and got back up turning her back to the library door....I am confused...I turned to Taehyung and he mirrors my expression

He leaned more on me trying to get a better view of Lia ending up stamping on my foot "Ahhhh" I let out a loud screech

Taehyung :
Shhh (he closed my mouth with his hand)

Lia ;
Whose there? (She asked approaching the sound...shit..!!!!!! What do I do? I looked at Taehyung and he seems nervous like me...without thinking anything I pulled his collar harshly kissing his lips making him trap me between the wall and him)

Lia ;
Ah get a room...don't you have anywhere else to go than making out here? Ewww (she said and the foot steps of her leaving were heard )

Rose ;
Woh that was close...looks like she came here to collect a key she dropped her the previous time (I said panting while Taehyung just smirked)

Taehyung ;
Morning you didn't want to kiss me and now you were all over me huh

Rose ;
Don't you want any more kisses....professor?...fine then you'll have none....

(He pulled me towards him smashing his lips on mine to which I just giggled)

*BANG*

We abruptly pulled away when we looked at the lights flickering and the banging sound coming from the library door...we looked at each other in horror

Taehyung ;
What was that ? ( we looked at each other shocked) the banging was from the library!
Why were the lights flickering?

Rose ;
Tae it's scary...! The last time I followed Lia here the same thing happened.... but how?
The library has not been opened for two years ..... there is no way someone can be inside...

Taehyung ;
Let's discuss this in the agency....come let's go before someone sees us...!

Me and taehyung went to his agency to discuss about what had happened near the old library with Jungkook and jimin...

****************

Jimin ;
So you are telling me that you heard someone banging the old library door and the lights were flickering ?

Me and taehyung nodded our head...

Taehyung ;
But how ? Who did that? I am confused!!!!

Jungkook ;
Did you see the lock of the old library ? Was it new ? Was it in a good state.?

Rose ;
It was not new or in a good condition.... it was old and kinda rusty ...!

Jimin ;
So it's means that the old library has never been opened after jin's death... ! It's not
possible for someone to be inside the old library....

Jungkook ;
Are you guys thinking the same thing as me ( he looked at us with a tensed face)

Just then a tear dropped from Taehyung's eyes .... he pursed his lips and looked away
trying to hold in his tears..... I covered my mouth in shock thinking of the only possibility....

Yeji ;
So Jin's spirit is still in the old library? ( she said in a low voice looking at me and jimin)

Taehyung ;
J-Jin he is s-suffering there... f-for t-two years and I couldn't d-do anything..... ( he stood with tears continuously flowing and then abruptly kneeled down and sobbed holding his face in his hands)

Yeji ;
Taehyung calm down..

I kneeled down beside him and hugged him while he sobbed on my chest..... "Taehyung
we will help him.... we will end his sufferings ..... please don't cry" I said patting his back slowly.....

Jimin ;
Taehyung-ah calm down.... now that we know he is stuck there we will help him...!

••••••••••••••••••••••
/After some time /

Jimin ;
what about the keys? Lia can easily get them since the principal is her uncle.... and as you guys said that mark is blackmailing Lia to bring the key ....she will give the key to him after she gets it... ! What do we do?

Jungkook ;
Wait wait wait .....Mark is blackmailing Lia to bring the key.... but what if we convince Lia that we will help her to get rid of whatever mark is blackmailing her about?

Rose ;
Yea we can try that.... ! ( I said with hope in my eyes)

Jungkook ;
Bring her to our agency tomorrow.....

Jimin ;
But you guys do remember that Lia loves Mark? Rose didn't you tell us that she pleaded mark to not leave her and that she loves him?

Rose ;
Yea the first time I saw them together she was begging him to love her and come back to her.... and once when I and Chen saw them together ... she said that she still loves him while he just blackmailed her and pushed her away.....

Jungkook ;
Ahhhhh ( he growled with frustration ) but wait why is he blackmailing her? And asking
her to bring the keys?

Jimin ;
Dumbo principal is her uncle .... it easy for her to get the key.... so he just used her for that....

Jungkook ;
Oh yea right !

Rose ;
So I have a plan..... I will ask Chen to bring her to the agency since she only trusts him
and when she comes here we can tell her the truth and convince her that mark is a bad guy and also that we will help her to get rid of whatever he is blackmailing her about ..! But the problem is that Chen doesn't know about all this .....

Taehyung ;
No we don't need Chen to help us ( he shrugged his shoulders folding his hands on his chest and looked away from me )

Rose ;
Come on Taehyung he is the only one who can help us right now....Lia trusts Chen and
only him.... if we don't tell Chen everything and ask for his help how will I bring her
here? Should I kidnap her or what ? ( I rolled my eyes in annoyance)

Taehyung ;
No means no .... we will not involve Chen in this ( he said in a angry tone looking at me )

Rose ;
Huh ( I scoffed at his behaviour ) what the hell is your problem ? He is a nice guy.... we
can trust him...! We need his help...!

Taehyung ;
Don't you understand what NO ! Means? ( he rolled his eyes at me and looked away from me)

Jungkook ;
I guess we will kidnap her?

Rose ;
Yah Jungkook ! ( I looked at him shocked )

Jimin ;
We have no other choice Rose .... it's not like we are kidnapping her to harm her or
something .... we just need her help....

Rose ;
You guys are unbelievable....! Do whatever you want.... Jungkook please drop me home.....I can't stand here for another minute... ( I indirectly said this to Taehyung while he looked at me and then at Jungkook and scoffed)

Taehyung ;
So you are seriously gonna do this huh Rose ( he asked in a pissed off tone to which I didn't answer) ok Jungkook go drop her safely....

Jungkook ;
Uhhh umm fine....

Taehyung ;
Yah jimin-ah let's go together today... ( he looked at jimin)

Jimin ;
Sorry bro....me and Yeji have plans.... we are going somewhere else...... don't wait for us and have your dinner .... we will be late....( with that jimin and Yeji left)

Rose ;
Come on Jungkook let's go.... ( me and jungkook went out together leaving pissed
Taehyung alone)

Rose ;
Ugh childish....He shouldn't have raised his voice at me and acted like a insecure-

Taehyung ;
I can hear you ( he said passing by me and jungkook )

To be Continued .....