Semi Final -Part 2

We came back to the agency.....and also had our dinner just then Yeji and jimin came back from their date..... I looked at my  watch and it was 10pm......I am nervous.... I didn't want to come back here with Taehyung but he insisted that my mom won't find out..... to be honest I am afraid to go to the old library....... if you don't know what's happening now and are confused...... tonight we will be going to the old library.......

Rose ;
Lia will be alright right? (I asked with a nervous expression looking at Taehyung)

Taehyung ;
Don't worry.... she has a tracker with her.... moreover I don't think Mark will do anything to her as long as she is in her house.....or around people....but...

Rose ;
But she won't be around any people or in her house..... she will be taking a walk outside in the park near her house right now at 10pm........PURPOSELY.....

Taehyung ;
Which is why we have given her a tracker Rose ..! He won't do anything to her.....he wants information and as long as she gives him the information about us....she will be safe...which she will actually do...!

Jungkook ;
We got the permission to enter the old library.....I just spoke to Andrew.... and his father has given the permission to investigate the case there..!

Jimin ;
It's brave of him considering the fact that college's reputation will somewhat get ruined....

Taehyung ;
But he has no choice since we are detectives he has to allow us to investigate.we could have talked to the principal but I don't wanna waste my time.....Andrew did a great job in convincing his father....but either way we would still get the permission to carry out our investigation it's just that we don't want to take it in our hand and ruin some things in the way.... (we all nodded agreeing at his words)

Jimin ;
Sam you done? (He asked looking at the hacker who was a girl sitting beside Yeji)

Just then me and taehyung received a message... I took out the phone and looked at the message from the unknown number......it was a picture of Lia tied up in the ropes unconscious and left on the cold floor..... looks like Taehyung received the same message.... we showed it to Jungkook and jimin..... there was no expression on our face......

Jungkook ;
Our plan is working so far....

Sam ;
I hacked his phone and his other devices...!!

Jimin ;
Good.... now listen you'll not do anything unless and until we say so.... you will do the work when I will give you the message ! Okay? Make sure your phone is always with
you......

Sam ;
Okay Jimin.....

Yeji ;
Oh (she looked surprised at the screen) wait a minute (she said scrolling at the bottom and now only 2 pictures were seen) now you guys are safe to see the screen I have
hided Lia's pictures....

Taehyung ;
Ahhh damn..... me and my girl look so cute here..... Sam please send that photo of me pecking Rose's forehead..... (he said smirking while looking at the screen..... out of curiosity I looked at the screen..... Sam had hacked into Mark's phone and it had pictures of me and taehyung holding hands and him pecking my forehead.... well I
kinda expected this.... )

Jungkook ;
Ahh this Mark guy is so Dumb (he laughed)

Jimin ;
Ya right...!

Taehyung ;
I think we should go to the college now.....! Lia might have already told mark about us having the key and going to the old library tonight.....he must be waiting for us there.....

Rose ;
Okay I am ready let's go....
—————-

Ahh it's so cold out here.....this college looks so creepy at night..... it sends shivers in my whole body......Taehyung held my hand intertwining our fingers rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand....he is trying to warm me up....... we made our way inside the college..... nobody dares to stop us since Taehyung,Jimin, Jungkook are detectives....they showed them the id and they let us in.....