- Questions & Confusions (3/3)

<~Continue of the office scene~>

(He took my hand in his right hand and kissed my fingertips while his left hand tightly gripped my waist )

Taehyung ;
You smell like me and I like it (he said making me blush)

(He interwined our fingers and bent down to kiss my neck while our interwined hands were still in the air..... )

(He sucked on my neck and completely leaned on me making me move back due to his weight on my body....I kept moving back until my back touched the wall while he still kept giving me wet kisses all around my neck and collarbone.... I am getting turned on...my hand made their way on his broad shoulders gripping his coat..... I moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot)

(He then moved to my lips and roughly kissed them....... he bit my lower lip making me release a small gasp...he then slid his tongue in my mouth reaching for every corner of it....the kiss started getting more hot and passionate..... he got rid of his coat and picked me up while I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands gripped his hair pulling him more closer...)

(Without breaking the kiss he went and sat on the chair..... his hands travelled under my top touching my bare waist..... we pulled away breathing heavily and I unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt and kissed his chest..... I then trailed my kisses from his chest to his neck.... I gave him butterfly kisses all around his neck and then moved to his ears..)

Rose ;
I think we should stop now.... we are still in the college.... people will get suspicious if I stay in your office for longer than needed....(I whispered as my heavy breathes touched his ears)

Taehyung ;
Ahhhhhhh (he groaned in a low cute voice before letting me go )

(I quickly got up from his lap and corrected my appearance before heading out)

...............

(I was in the college corridor walking back to the class when something weird caught my eyes...Mark with a random girl? She looks oddly similar...he was tucking a hair strand behind her ear while she was looking down...I hid behind the wall to clearly hear to what they were talking about....I swear to god if Mark is cheating on Mina then- my thoughts were interrupted when Mark said something )

Mark ;
What about the keys I asked you to bring babe?(he asked caressing her cheeks)

??? ;
I still couldn't find them.....(she said in a low voice)

Mark ;
What do you mean you couldn't find them? It's been more than a month and you are telling me the same thing again and again (he said gritting his teeth and run his hand in his hair frustration)

??? ;
Don't be like that Mark..... please.....I am trying .... why did you change all of a sudden.... you never behaved like this with me before.....please don't do this to me.....(she said in a sad tone)

Mark ;
You still don't get it do you? You really think I love you? Well I will make it clear now...I just used you...so stop liking me if you don't wanna be Heartbroken princess and get me the keys...! (His expression and gestures changed all of a sudden)

Mark ;
You do remember what you did last week right? I still have them with me.... if you don't get me the keys within next week than be ready to face the consequences.....(he said in a angry tone and left)

(He was behaving so sweet with her a few moments ago and now that she didn't give him what he asked for he completely changed? What a jerk.... how many girls has he been playing with? What keys is he talking about ? He sweet talked to her for a month long to get some keys and now that she didn't he is threatening her ? I need to tell this to Mina)

<~In The Class~>
(I went and sat beside Mina while she was busy doing something on her phone )

Rose ;
Mina I have to tell you something (I looked at her nervously)

Mina ;
What is it ?(she looked at me)

Rose ;
Ummm actually I kinda heard Mark talking to this girl in the corridor.....

Mina ;
Which girl? (She looked at me confused and titled her head )

Rose ;
I don't know the girl's name but I did hear him say that he never loved her and he just used her (I said in a low tone )

Mina ;
You must have heard him wrong... (she said and looked away)

Rose ;
No I swear I heard him say-

Mina ;
Rose stop! You are thinking it in a wrong way.... Mark is a good guy he wouldn't something that will hurt me...

Rose ;
No Mina you are not understanding what I am-

Mina;
And I think you shouldn't interfere in others matters....!(she got up and left the class)

(Wow this is what you get when you try to help somebody... I was telling her the truth she didn't have to behave so rudely with me though ..... I have warned but later if she gets heart broken than it's not on me..!)

(I got up and left the class)