- Lipstick (cringe)

I went inside Taehyung's office and closed the door...

Taehyung ;
You finally remembered that you have a boyfriend that's waiting for you huh? Took you long enough.... where were you ... I was waiting for you ( he said with a pout)

Rose ;
I was with Chen... ( his face expression dropped... I ignored it since I had to tell him about Lia ) listen... I had asked Chen to get close to Lia which he did and actually told me something about her today...!

Taehyung ;
What?

I told him everything about Lia and principal...

Taehyung ;
That principal still hides the old library key...! Like he said if it's not in the college then it means that it is in his house...!

Rose ;
We will have to get it before Lia does..! But how?

Taehyung ;
For now let's keep an eye on Lia... she might get the key and try to open the old library....
after-all he is her uncle... it won't take too long for her to go to his house and find the
key....

Rose ;
Okay...

Taehyung ;
Umm does Chen know about us and -

Rose ;
No he doesn't .... I just told him to keep an eye on Lia since she is with Mark..! And Mina is mark's girlfriend and I told him that I want to protect Mina from them ... and he bought it...
————

——Lia's Pov ——-

Uhh how did he catch me? I was being so careful.... anyway atleast now I know that the key is not in the college .... all these days I have been wasting my time searching for that damn key in his office.... if it's not here then it's definitely in his house... gotta pay a visit to my dear aunty this weekend....

The old library is definitely haunted.... last time I went there the lights were flickering ...i am sure ...It's not because the lights haven't been changed since 2 years or it can be who knows... but it sure gave a creepy vibe.... ah at the last moment I panicked and dropped one of the keys there.... now I should go and get it before my uncle notices a missing key...! But I can't today...my uncle will be definitely watching me the entire day...maybe tomorrow..... ? Ah I just wanna go and sleep now....!

Next day

——Rose's Pov —

It's so boring today.... I am waiting for Taehyung's class now...! When will
he come..? He should have been here by now...! I turned to Yeji who was sitting beside me..

Rose ;
Yeji why Taehyung isn't coming to class yet? Did he go somewhere else for any of
his other cases?

Yeji ;
No...! Since me and taehyung are working here all the other cases are handled by
Jungkook and jimin along with the other detectives ....  didn't you both come
together today?

Rose ;
We did come together..... but why isn't he coming to the class yet - ( just then Taehyung entered the class) ha here he is ...

Taehyung ;
Sorry class... I was a bit late today.... let's not waste anymore time and get started with today's part...

Ah why isn't he glancing at me today? Don't tell me he is angry with me for what
happened today morning.... come on Tae you won't ...

When he drove me to the college today from my home he asked me for a kiss and I refused him just because I can't mess up my lipstick... it's not a big deal right?
Ahh Tae look at me.... this is why the whole ride was silent....? Come on ...give me
some attention.... I miss the way you steal glances at me.... I made a sad face...