Final Part (2)

Rose's Pov
After making Jin sleep in the crib Taehyung picked me up and took me to the bedroom

"You are always busy with Jin...shouldn't you get busy with me now" he asked in a flirty way before laying me down on the bed.

"Tae-" "shhh" he shushed me by placing his lips on mine...He kissed me softly but sensually...He slowly unbuttoned my pants after rolling my top up...His soft finger moving on my belly made it sink in with a heavy breathe I took...He pulled my pant down before throwing it away and then he leaned down to kiss on my belly button..His kisses trailed downwards until they reached my womanhood. He again hovered over me before burying his head in my crook..He sucked on my sweet spot making me release a moan.

My fingers gripped his hair while his hands went inside my top massaging my breasts..He pulled away to kiss my lips while my fingers unbuttoned his shirt and once I was done he got rid of it in a second before leaning in to kiss my lips again...He got rid of my top by pulling it over my head.

He left wet kisses on my cheek and then my neck..He started biting me all over the neck and unhooked my bar at the same time...he pulled my bra away before leaning in to suck my breast...He sucked my left breast making the nipple turn hard my he massaged the other one...I was a moaning mess by now...as he kept kissing me all over my breast i unbuttoned his pants and slowly pulled it down...He them got rid of my panties before positioning himself at my entrance...He kissed my forehead before entering in me and thrusting slowly increasing his pace moment by moment...I threw my head back while he kept releasing grunts...

We came at the same time and he plopped himself on me, hugging me tightly...

We talked half of the night about our past and about expanding our family....He was not tired Maybe that he hovered me again and the whole night went by with him inside me and me whimpering at his touch..

—-//———-///—————-///———-//——

/// Jimin's Pov////

Ugh this Yeji has kicked me out of our room...what does she think of herself huh ?

"Yeji open the room" I said banging on our room door
"No! Not until you agree to have kids" she shouted back
"Ok but this is too fast!" I exclaimed
"Too fast? Jimin we have been in a relationship for such a long time now ! How can you say that?"
"Yeji just because Taehyung and Rose had a kid doesn't mean we should have one too!"
"Are you implying that I am jealous?" She raised her voice
"This is not how a relationship works Yeji! You can't ask me to give you a kid when I am not ready myself ! Why are you only thinking about yourself ? Is my answer not important to you?" The environment went silent
"I am not yet ready for the responsibilities of a child Yeji...You are being selfish ! I never said that I'll not have kids right? I need time...if you keep being like this then I'll go away !" I said in a warning tone
"I am sorry" the door was quickly opened...she hugged me tightly getting me off guard
"I am sorry Jimin...I didn't realise that I was being childish...maybe I am fascinated by Rose's son Jin...I am sorry from now on I'll try to understand you..please don't go away"
"Phew...it's a relief" I mumbled to myself
"Did you say something?" She enquired
"No I didn't! I am glad you understood what I meant ! I love you" I hugged her back.
"I love you more" she pulled away and kissed me...

————/////————//———://————-
Author's Pov

Jimin called jungkook to enquire when he was coming back from his vacation
Jimin ; When are you returning ? I mean what is holding you back? You don't even have a girlfriend?!
Jungkook : yea whatever...don't disturb my peaceful vacation...
Jimin ; Don't tell me you are still stuck up on that instagrm mode crush of yours...juli? (he made fun and laughed on the other side)
Jungkook : Stfu (he hung up the call)