- Understanding

————

He turned on the Tv and we both started watching a random movie....he laid his head on the headboard of the bed while I was beside him with no contact at all...Atleast we could cuddle right?

Maybe he is just embarrassed about what happened a while ago ?

I scooted near him and wrapped my hands around his waist laying my head on his chest......he slowly wrapped his hands around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head....I smiled and continued watching the movie..

Taehyung's Pov

I was still watching the movie while I noticed Rose sleeping soundlessly... I smiled at her cute form hugging me tightly and snuggling into my chest....The love of my life being in my arms feels so peaceful and calm.... I will cherish her my whole life..

I turned to the night stand to get the remote and turn off the tv just then roses phone beeped with a message....I didn't care much about it and turned off the tv

I went to turn off the lights and again Rose's phone beeped thrice....and the name was Chen? It's 10 why is he texting her this late?

Chen (1 missed call)
Chen ; The movie was great...let's go again sometime
Chen ; Don't worry it won't be a scary one like today
Chen ; I have posted the video in the Instagram lmao

Movie ? But she told me that she would hangout with her girl friend....so she lied to me? And what video is he talking about?let me check it from my account

I opened my Instagram and went to Chen's account hmmm he is quite famous oh he is an influencer...I opened the video he had just posted...I watched the video carefully it was rose and Chen watching a movie and suddenly rose shouted and threw all the popcorn and held onto Chen's arm....this boiled my blood...I went into the comment section...

"Is she your girlfriend?"
"We lost another one girls"
"Woah she is hot"  offcourse she is...that's my girl
"Chen I am prettier than her how can you be with her? Notice me please?"  - "No she is the prettiest ..!😡" I replied to her comment

—————-
                            *************
Then a voice was heard from the old library

"; ah finally my Taehyung I saw him after a long time....he finally came here....now I can find peace once I see him and talk to him..."

——————-
                                 *************

Taehyung's Pov

Ughhhhhh.....why did Rose lie to me? She said she was going to hangout with her friend who she hasn't seen for a long time..... but turns out that she was with Chen the whole time..... they literally meet each other everyday in the college....

I opened the bottle cap and gulped down the whole bottle ...... ahhh I am not angry on Rose for hanging out with Chen... because I trust her.... but I don't trust that Chen... he seems fond of Rose...! If she had liked him then wouldn't they be already dating ..? She chose me ! She loves me... so I have nothing to be insecure about ...! Last time she has assured me that she only loves me..! But she didn't have to lie about hanging out with Chen... after ditching me..

I took out my phone and watched the video again and again not gonna lie this is making
my blood boil and I want to smash Chen's face.... but when I look at Rose she has no
sparks in her eyes when she looks at Chen.... there is no fondness in them for
Chen like she has for me.... a small smiled curled my lips....