sixteen

Y/n <3
"why do we have to come buy more wasabi sauce with her" I groan and her referring to Sae, the annoying bitch that is trying to steal Kenma from me and is not even discreet about it. "oh shut up, because of you I can't spend time with my childhood love" she looks at Kenma. Poor Kenma is trying to avoid her, it's hilarious. Also, he looks so cute drinking his choco milk <3

I smirk as an idea pops in my head...

"Oh Kenma, now that we're heading to the store; wanna buy condoms or are you enjoying it raw?"

Kenma spits out his milk and Sae lets out a loud "WHAT"

"Oh, my bed I sometimes forgot little say is here" I say in a degrading tone. I'm usually really nice to people, BUT I can't stand this bitch. At all.

"Anyways I will be grabbing some Hot Cheetos and green tea, Kenma what do you want?" I turn to my hubby. "You know what I like y/n" he squeezes my hand. Ugh, he can't be real. He's too perfect.

"I will be going to the bathroom" Kenma lets me know and soon disappears.

"I will be buying all of this" I lay down all the stuff on the store counter. "Hey, if I give you 10,000 yen will you go with me to the back?" The old man at the cashier winked at me. "excuse me" My mouth was wide open. Come on, I was wearing a big ass tee and some pastel pink swear pants, i wasn't even trying to look cute today. "It'll be quick" He says. "I'm just sixteen" I spat at him. "Wait wait wait. What?" He sounds and looks extremely confused. "I'm just sixteen" I repeat myself. "Oh my god are you serious?" He looks really pale. "I'm just sixteen" I repeat myself AGAIN. "Wait that can't be right" he looks like he's going to faint. "And if you try anything funny you're gonna go to jail" I throw my money at him. "But the nice lady say you're 25" he exclaimed. What? "What lady?" I look around to see no one. Just SAE. "Wait that bitch?!" I point to Sae angrily. "Yes" he nods. "She said you're an escort and that today you're selling yourself for 10,000 yen" the old man explained. "Im really sorry" he apologizes. I'm still staring at Sae. What should I do?

Keep calm and confront her?

Beat the shit out of her, here right now?

Keep calm and beat the shit out of her?

Ignore this?

I'm extremely pissed.

"You can have all of this for free" the man packs up all the stuff. "Thank you" I smile at him.

I angrily stomp to where Sae was standing.

"You lying bitch" I slap her with all my force. "Say some shit like that again and I will kill you" I take my pink knife out and hold it to her throat.

"I will call the police!" The man threatened. "I will tell them you tried buying me, a minor" i spat. He drops the phone and throw his hands in the air.

"You're so lucky today Sae" I put away my knife. "You're crazy!" she cries. "No bitch. YOU are crazy" I correct her.

"What's going on?" Kenma asks innocently. "Ask Sae!" I yell. "Y/n, please calm down" he rubs circles on my back. "How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when this bitch told him I'm an escort and then act like she's an innocent angel. It pisses me off" I rage.

"Kenma, do you see how crazy she is?!" Sae cries. "no" Kenma replies shortly still touching me lovingly. "Sae. Get help" he tells her.

Emo boy, I am so in love with you.