best friends

"I'm used to all the attention but I'm feeling uncomfortable right now" Y/n whispers into my ear when she noticed the whole school was looking at us.  "I mean, I can get used to the attention" smirks Kuroo. "You're a monster!" One of the 3rd years spat at her. "The fuck?" She asked confused.

"Hey Kenma, Kuroo, L/n" Yaku comes us to us. "Hey Yaku" we greeted him. "Can we go somewhere more private?" He asks.

———

"So, I beat the shit out of that bitch and now she's telling everyone that she was in a long term relationship and that I ruined it and she was just trying to get Kenma back! Wow!" Yn exclaimed loud and very pissed. "Yea, so now every 3rd year knows and it's being spread everywhere" Yaku says. "Don't worry Y/n, I won't let anyone believe that" Kuroo smiles at Y/n. "I hate her" I scoff at the thought of Sae. "The bitch acts like a dog in heat" Y/n comments angrily.

———

The rest of the day passed by slowly, the class kept turning to us every so often and we heard whispering from people once in a while. I could tell that Y/n was getting extremely pissed. She's been calming down ever since we started dating, but if this was Y/n a year ago I just know she would have said something like: "why the fuck is everyone staring at me? Does anyone have a problem? Because if you do we can fix it the way you decide to"

Class felt horrible. I wanted an excuse to leave, can something happen already?...

"Y/n, Kenma come with me!" Kuroo peaks his head in out class. He looks worried. We follow him, ignoring what our teacher has to say.

"Next time you spread a lie like that think who the fuck the lie is about cunt!" We stared in pure shock at what was happening when we entered the classroom.

Sakura with Sae pinned to the floor. Sakura was ripping her hair off while Sae just cried. Her face was  still badly swollen from when Y/n beat her up. "Sakura!" Y/n she exclaimed when she realized that Sakura was the one hurting Sae.

"This bitch never learns her lesson!" Sakura says and then slaps Sae across the face.  "Facts" replies Y/n before kicking Sae in the stomach. "C'mon bestie" Y/n extends her hand out to Sakura to help her get off Sae's stomach. "I love you, let's go get your favorite food" They hug each other. "Ugh yes, my fucking teacher was getting on my nerves"

"Kenma" Y/n calls out my name. "Yes" I hold her hand gently. "I'll meet you at the gym after your practice is left" she kisses me in front of everyone.

"Uh- Sae is a lier" Kuroo says to everyone. Kuroo can be so awkward sometimes.