bathroom floor pt.2

Y/n

"You know what if he's angry at me he can go fuck himself!" I cry in Sakuras arm while sitting in the dirty girls bathroom floor. "I did that out of love, and- ugh I hate him! He can go fuck himself" I yell not caring that I was at school. "Y/n you need to calm down, he probably didn't know how to react" Sakura says while rubbing circles in my arm. "I guess, but fuck. I just don't want to loose him. EVER" I wipe my tears. "He loves you, you're not going to loose him" she comforts me. "I know what we should do" an idea clouds Sakura's brain. "What is it?" I look up to see her on her phone. "I just texted our friend to get us a bottle of rum" she says helping me get up from the floor. "Yea sounds good" I smile bringing my hand to my neck. "Oh shit where's my necklace?!" Fear jumped on me when I realized that I was missing the accessory that made me, me. "Shit, that's the reason why I was crying like a bitch, I didn't have my necklace with me" I cry harder. "It's ok. Kenma has your necklace and hoops" Sakura wipes my tears with her thumb. "fuck!" I whine. "I don't want to speak to him right now" I say as I reapply my eye makeup. "Talk to him when you're ready" she pats my back. "I'm scared to do that"