dinner

"Hello kids" My mom greets us both as we walked into my house. "We have guests today" she lets Y/n and know. Before we know it we're walking in the dining room to see Sae sitting down already.

"Ken Ken!" She gets up happily and runs up to me to try to hug me but stops when she sees Y/n hug me before she gets the chance to do it.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" My mom says as she walks in the room. "Y/n, I made your favorite" she says as she sets the food plate on the table. "Aww you're the best thank you!" Y/n thanks my mom.

———
"How was your first day at school?" My mom asks Sae. "It was alright, but girls were so mean to me" she says glaring at Y/n. "I mean they must be for a reason right?" Y/n comments. "Yea, maybe jealousy" Sae scoffs. "or maybe they just found you really annoying. It happens a lot" Y/n smirks. My mom makes eye contact with me. She looks confused and scared.

"Oh Sae" my mom calls. "My husband wanted to invite your family and the Kuroo family to a camp next week" my mom announces. "Oh, I would love that. I would love to catch up with Kenma. We used to get along well when we were kids" she says with a big smile on her face. I didn't even want to look at Y/n I already know she's in flames. Mad as fuck.

"Oh Y/N, you're invited too. You better come" my mom smiles at Y/n. "I will definitely go, I have never went camping before"

"It's gonna be fun having you with us" Sae obviously lies.

"oh I'm sure it will be" y/n smirks while toying with her (fucking iconic) necklace.