ily

saturday morning

y/n's bf
can I come to your house?
is y/n awake?
I really want to talk to her
already i miss her some much
I really can't stand being
away from her for so long.

sakura
kenma chiiiiiiill
yes she's awake. she has
a headache and has been
listening to the Nana soundtrack
since she woke up but I guess you
can talk to her.
read

I ran out of the house with the things that Lev bought yesterday. I really missed Y/n, like a lot. I couldn't even concentrate playing my video games. I had to play a peaceful game and I kind of hate those. I played Animal Crossing even tho I only play it when I'm with Y/n, she forced me to buy it so we could have dates on each other's islands. I really do miss her.

y/n's bf
open the door

"damn did you run here or something?" Sakura asked. I was sweaty as fuck and panting. "Yes" I replied before entering her house. "Where is she?" I asked. "In my room. C'mon" she closes the door and I follow her.

"Y/n" I open the door of Sakura's room to see Y/n laying in her bed with her pink Juicy Couture tracksuit on.

"What are you doing here? Are you gonna break up with me?" She spit out her venom. She's pissed oh gosh. "I came here to apologize, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did when you beat the shit out of Sae" I sat down next to her. "It's just not every day that your girlfriend beats up someone for you in front on you" I smile. She just glares at me.

"You made me overthink" she punches my chest softly.

"I cried for you" she punches me softly again.

"I thought you were gonna leave me" She wraps her arms around me and cries with her face burried in my chest.

"I will never leave you. You're a part of me now" I say while I brain pieces of her hair.

"Good! Because I'm too attached to you. I love you!" She keeps crying.

"I love you too" I kiss the top of her head.

"Also" I say as I hand her the bag of her favorite things. A Sanrio plushy and her favorite snacks. "Thank you Kenma" she kisses me.

"And also this" I take out her necklace and other jewelry from my pocket. "Kenma" she cries and hugs me tight.

"Let me put it on you"

This chapter is so shit