the bathroom floor

Kenma

*sitting in the bathroom floor*

"She wasn't lying when she said she was gonna beat the shit out of Sae if something like that happened" I say softly. "Y/n doesn't lie Kenma" Kuroo laughs. "do you think she hates me for not saying anything after she beat the shit out of Sae?" I ask softly while staring at her necklace, that Sakura gave me. "She probably thinks you hate her now for what she did" Kuroo replies. "And you flinched when she got near you" he continues. "Kuroo, what should I do?" I ask playing carefully with Y/n's hoops. "talk to her. what else" Kuroo replies with the most obvious answer. "You have her expensive TIFFANY'S necklace. If you don't talk to her she'll look for you, but you don't want that Kenma" Kuroo exhales. "you have to talk to her first because obvious reasons" he says.

"Sakura did you a huge favor giving you her jewelry" Kuroo laughs.

"She really did" I giggle.

"also I guess it's not the first time she fought someone for me, and she had good intentions i guess" i say sheepishly. "It's just kind off scary seeing your girlfriend actually beat up someone in front of you" I admit. "you know it was gonna happen sooner or later" replies Kuroo. "Yea, I know" I saw as I get up. "I'm gonna go buy her some of her favorite snacks. It'll try to be at practice" I tell Kuroo. "You better come to practice" he growls.