skincare

"Lev you smell like shit" gags Yaku. "I wonder why!" He exclaims pointing at y/n who he was still carrying. "She never drinks this much" Sakura says as Lev sits her down on one of the picnic tables. She falls backwards but I could catch her in time. "Should we just taker her home?" I ask. "No" Sakura speaks up quick before anyone else could say anything. "Kozume, we have to speak in private now!" She Sakura demands.

"Dude, she just got kicked out and she can't go to her grandmas house like that and I cant take her today because my aunt is staying over" she explains. "Do you think she can sleep over with you?" She asks. "Do you think she'll be ok with it" I ask. I didn't want to make Y/n uncomfortable. "She just confessed her love to you" she giggled. "I trust her with you" she confesses.

✧✧✧

Sakura, Kuroo and I walked to my house, Kuroo was carrying y/n. Sakura was giving me a list of things that I had to do when we got there.

"Emo boy carry me" everyone turned to look to Y/n. She had finally started to wake. "Im too weak" I reply. "I don't care" she whined. "here you go" Kuroo set her on the floor and helped her cling over to me. She held me tight causing me to blush. "I hate you for this" I carried her bridal style. "Yes emo boy!!" She cheered and pecked my cheek. "You're the best emo boy" she said kissing every spot on the right side of my face. Kuroo and Sakura were laughing. "Drunk y/n is very loving and affectionate" Sakura points out. "I can tell" I roll my eyes while she was still kissing my face. "Marry me emo boy" she finally stole a kiss from my lips. I blushed in surprise. Her lips were soft and felt so full. The kiss was passionate and deep my stomach felt like it was going to explode. She tasted like sweet and like alcohol. Surprisingly she didn't taste like vomit anymore...

Sakura's and Kuroo's mouth were wide open. "You're mine forever" she snuggles into my chest.

✧✧✧

Sakura helped y/n change into my sleeping clothes while I was on the bathroom searching for my mom's makeup remover and possibly some skincare mask. My mom was really into skin care so this was good for this precise moment.

"I found it" I say as I show Sakura a bottle of Micellar water. I soak a cotton pad and gently removed y/n's eye and face makeup. She was barely awake and her mouth was halfway open with drool on the sides. Her hair was a mess. I grabbed her wrist and took the hairband that was wresting there.

"I'm gonna tie your hair" I let her know. She didn't reply. I grabbed all her hair and put it in a ponytail. "Are you comfortable?" I asked her. She didn't reply she just made herself comfortable on my bed.

"Thank you for all the help Kozume. I really appreciate it and I know that y/n does too" she lets me know. "It's nothing" I walked her out of my house.

✧✧✧

"Goodnight pretty girl" I kissed her cheek and snuggled into my covers. "Cuddle me emo boy" she said softly. I did as she said pulling her into my arms holding her tightly.

Shitty chapter lol