vacation bible school

"stay in your seat emo boy" she demanded. Our break bell had rang and this was the moment y/n and I were going to 'catch up'. "where were you all this time?" I asked her the million dollar question. "my grandmother sent me to an all girls nun school in the country side" she rolled her eyes. "but I got expelled for fucking one of the girls" she laughed. "no real lesbian shit tho, I was just experimenting" she laughed. Every time this girl opened her mouth I couldn't comprehend anything she said, she's fascinating. "I called you desperately, but you never picked up!" she sounded offended. "I texted you afterwards" I defended myself. "Yea after the nuns took away my phone, I only got it back yesterday" she took it out and checked her notifications. "holy shit why did so many people texted me ew" she commented. "look" she showed me her screen, she scrolled for like forever and her notifications keeps showing up. "I'm only answering to the only person I care about" she said not looking away from her phone. 

ding. I felt a vibration in my pants. 

y/n <3: hey emo daddy 

I opened my eyes in shock and looked at her. She was twirling a strand of her hair staring at me. 

"I have to go my best friend is calling me bye" she blew me a kiss and left the classroom.

I hated admitting this, I miss l/n y/n

✧✧✧

Y/N

I missed Tokyo. I missed Sakura, my best friend, and I missed my emo boy. The truth is that my interest for that emo boy is real, no joke. I did fall for an emo boy that ignored me most times, but something about him made him irresistible and interesting to me. Was I going to ever to see my emo boy ever again? I cried. I wish,I also wish Sakura was here with me right now. She always made me feel better. 

I hate being me, I hate having no self control and a god complex like 24/7. Because of my stupid action I was now stuck in a brown, old, dirty, boring building. Where's the pink? Where are the boys? Where are the whores?! I was now sleeping in a room with 4 other girls, I had my own little  space but it was so brutal. The uniform HORRIBLE. I look amish as fuck and I had to braid my hair. 

"are you the girl that's here for being the biggest whore?" one of my room mates asked me. "who the fuck do you think you are to talk to me like that?" I got up from my bed. "language!" she yelled. I slapped her. "Don't ever disrespect me again you cunt!" I spat at her. "what is going on in here?" One of the nuns stepped inside the room. "she slapped me?" The nun looked at me dead in the eye and walk my away. "respect the other girls" she slapped me. Unpack your stuff and go downstairs before dinnertime or you don't get to eat. 

CUNT!

I put my clothes in my cabinet and placed my photographs in the little bedside table I had. I had a photograph with my grandparents, Sakura, some of my other friends and on of Kenma and I. I smiled at the picture of Kenma and I. I forced him to take that picture with me the day after my birthday. I was kissing his cheeked and he looked really annoyed and of coarse his console made an appearance. I swear if I go back, gamer emo boy will be completely mine. I wanted to text Sakura, but stupid nuns took my phone. I put on the uniform, that by the way we were forced to wear it on the weekends too. I headed to the dining room.  

"oh my gosh it's you the sinner girl" I haven't even been here a full day and everyone was shitting on me. I flipped the bitch off and went to get food. I'm hungry as fuck. 

I sat down on one of the large table far away from the other girls and stared at my food. Holy shit, why does it look like diarrhea. I gaged, I can't believe I have to eat this. 

I died and I'm in hell now.

✧✧✧

"is that your boyfriend?" one of my room mates asked. "yes" I replied shortly while parting my hair in half so I could give myself pigtail braids. "he looks like he hates you" she teased, not a friendly teased. "bitch! mind your own business" I got up mad. "look at him he looks gay" The other girl joined in. I grabbed the bitch my her brain and threw her to the floor. "don't ever disrespect my emo boy like that again" I kicked her in the stomach. "you're crazy" the other girls ran out. By now I knew that they were gonna call a nun so I grabbed the frame of Kenma and I and the one of sakura and I and sneaked out the window. It was a dangerous thing to do since I was on a fourth floor but I had to get to the photocopy room and make like 10 copies of  both this pictures. And and I had a hidden printed picture of Sakura and I making out drunk, a candied picture. I of coarse had to make another copy of that.

Why was I making copies of pictures I already had? Duh! Everyone here is crazy what if they take away my pictures? They're capable of anything. I had to have something that reminded me of my best friend and my emo boyfriend. Duh!