literal legend

Kenma

"Kuroo why do you make me come to morning practice" I whine as I step into the gym next to Kuroo.

"Because Kenma-" Kuroo tries explaining before being cut off by a loud Yamamoto.

"l/n y/n is back!" He yells and falls to his knees. Thats the happiest I've ever seen him.

L/n y/n, where to start with her. Nobody has seen her since last December. We were in the same class together first year until she left.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Emo boy" she sang as she sat down in the empty seat next to me. "What are you playing this time?" She asked while getting closer to me. Why was she always so flirty?
"Just Mario Kart again" I replied to her. I took a look at her. She was wearing her signature Tiffanys heart necklace, her pink eyeshadow with eyeliner, many buttons on her shirt were not buttoned up and her hot pink cheetah print bra was see through. She didn't look as presentable as the other girls in the school, but she did look hot.

She always wore makeup even tho it wasn't allowed but the school gave up on her already. Nobody could take away her signature pink eyeshadow and looks. Every day with another hot pink bra, black bra or laced bra, her skirt that she cut shorter and her necklace. Every girl desires to be her, but no one can pull it off. They always lack she l/n has.

"Can I play?" She asked while starting to stroke my hair. "no" I simply reply. "What if I got a switch, could we play together?" She had dropped the flirty tone of voice. I made eye contact with her. "Why not" I reply and look at my game again. "Yaay! Thank you Kozume" she kisses my cheeks. I could feel her lipgloss on my cheek, I didn't mind it tho. At this point I was used to it. I turned to look at her who sat with her friends. Did she cut her skirt shorter again?

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"wait why was she suspended?" Kuroo asked raising up his eyebrows. "Dude! She was the hot girl that got exposed because sucking dick in her principals office!" Explains Yamamoto. "How did she get exposed?" Kuroo asks his second question. "Her salty ex had filmed it and he anonymously sent that video to every teacher in the school"

I roll my eyes. Class did feel boring after she left. I had no one interrogating me about my games, and no one drunk rambling to me at an early Wednesday morning about dumb shit that had happened the day before. L/n was wild, everyone wanted her, everything about her was interesting and unique. I liked it, but nobody could know that.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Ugh I hate him!" She sat down next to me. She smelled like pure vodka even tho it was early morning. "who?" I asked still concentrated on my game. "My shitty ex" she replied as she pulled her chair right next to mine and snuggled into me. I could feel the death stares the other boys in my class would give me, but I couldn't care less. "I broke up with him because he cheated on me with this me wannabe freshman whore" she complained looking up at me. I wasn't going to look down at her...

"He sucks" I reply not looking away from my game. I wasn't going to give her the attention that she wanted from me. "Yea he does" she pouts. "I know you wouldn't do that to me Kozume" she starts braiding my black hair like she always did. "I wouldn't do that to anyone. That's fucked up..." I replied. "Ugh, emo boy I love you" she kissed my cheek leaving a lipgloss stain.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Kenma what do you think of her return?" Kuroo smiles. He always saw how clingy she was to me. Always walking me to my locker after class, calling me 'emo boy in the hallways', sending me horny posts that I would leave on read. She surely is a special girl.

"I don't care" I reply ignoring eye contact with my team.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Miss L/n could you write the answer on the board" the teacher politely asked L/n. "Of course" she said getting up and sensually walking up to the board. She turned around and made eye contact with me smiling. "oops" she dropped the white board marker. Not an accident by the way. She bent down making sure her skirt would show her cheeks and thong. "Got it!" She stands up making eye contact with me again. Her smile grew bigger. I couldn't let her know that I was affected by her actions, but now I had a small problem in my pants. Fuck.

I definitely DON'T care.

This is the necklace that she wears.