who are you?

"so you and y/n already had sex!" Kuroo exclaims. "you're too fucking loud Kuroo!" I slap his arm. 

After meeting up with him so we could walk to school together, Kuroo spotted the hickie Y/n gave me the other night. "little Kenma is not so innocent anymore" he patted me in the back. 

"Kuroo, Kenma, is that you?" We hear someone call out our names from behind us. "Sae?" Kuroo's eyes went wide open. "I missed you so much?!" she hugged him tightly. "Kenma, you look so different!" She looks at me up and down seductively. Ew. 

"we're going to the same high school!" she exclaims jumping up and down. "are you exited Kenma?!" she hugs me tightly. Was she this annoying when we were little? "lets walk to school like this" she links her arm with mine. "tell Kuroo to do that, I don't want to" I tried pulling away but she wouldn't let me. 

"What the fuck is going on here?" I hear Y/n say from behind me. "shit" I murmur under my breath. "he told you he didn't want to do that shit. Can't you understand?" She pushes Sae off of me. "who the fuck do you think you are?!" Sae yells Y/n. "Kenma's wife" she smirks linking her arm with mine just like Sae did, but 100000000000 times better. "who the fuck are you?" she asks Sae. "Kenma's childhood crush" Sae smirks at her. "congrats, have fun walking by yourself" Y/n says in a mocking tone. "Kuroo c'mon" Y/n calls Kuroo. "yes ma'am!" He runs over to us. 

---

"I swear if that bitch is in this class I will rip all of her hair off. Fucking bitch" Y/n groans. I had never seen her this jealous. "whatever, either way I wouldn't even turn to look at her. Compared to you- she's nothing, and that goes with every other girl" I say as I play with my new Zelda game. "oh hop on Smash bros, I brought my switch today" she takes her pink switch out of her bag. "bet! I smiled. "also, Sae is a 3rd year. She won't be bothering us. She'll be bothering Kuroo" I continued. "she better no bother us, else I'm fighting her"