memories

timeskipat kozumes

timeskip
at kozumes...

kenma

Life goes by fast, one day you're playing volleyball with your high school team and then you blink and you're sitting in the living room of your house with all your friends and your girlfriend watching Lev on tv.

oh and 2 cats :)

———

"why has Lev always been so fucking dumb" Kuroo laughs.

"That's just Lev!" Hinata drinks his beer.

(IF I SEE ANY OTHER BITCH BE LIKE "OMG NOOO OMG HINATA IS TOO INNOCENT 😳🥺" I will personally slap the shit out of you 😐 what the fuck LMAOO in this scene he's an adult so of course he's gonna be doing adult shit BUT TEENAGER HINATA is not innocent either 😐 y'all make him seem like be doesn't know shit and that he's a baby that pisses me off.

Aww. All the homies and the love of my life. Can't get better than this.

"Aye, does anyone remember Y/n's high school days?!" Bokuto speaks.

"Bokuto shut the fuck up before I take your plate away" Y/n groans.

Y/n was the baddest bitch when she a teenager. And she still is wtf.

"Oi. She was reckless! I'm literally surprised how her and Sakura never got expelled from Nekoma" Kuroo laughs.

"I was so dumb" she tries hiding her blushed cheeks.

"I'm surprised Kenma and Y/n started dating in the first place. Opposites do attract" Akaashi says as he grabs a beer from our fridge. Crazy right.

ok but fr now this is the end. oh and this chapter was so bad but im too lazy to write more. I'll maybe write another one lol. But omg thanks u everyone for all the support on this book and on stoned. I really appreciate it<3

Also new kenma book :)

insta: emoboykenma