lyrics

Jisoo wrapped her hair into a messy bun and left to go to taehyung's... As soon as she ranged the bell she was greeted by Mrs.Kim.

"Ah good evening Mrs.Kim" jisoo said as she bowed.

"Oh jisoo? We meet again, come inside" Mrs.Kim said as she entered taehyung's house.

"Uh Mrs.Kim me and taehyung have been paired to make a song..so where is taehyung? " jisoo asked.

"I know" Mrs.Kim whispered.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked.

"Ah nothing. Taehyung went outside he will be back in few minutes" Mrs.Kim said.

"Ohh.." jisoo said.

"So jisoo tell me something about yourself " Mrs.Kim said.

"uhh My full name is Kim Jisoo. I am 20 years old. And i am learning performing arts in seoul university of performing arts" Jisoo answered.

"Ohh so you and taehyung have the same age..really good and who are in your family? " Mrs.Kim asked.

"I have a big brother and..... a sister" jisoo said.

"Ohh so what do your parents do? " Mrs.Kim asked.

"My father is a business man and my mom...was a teacher" jisoo said.

"Was?" Mrs.Kim asked.

"Uhh she isn't with us anymore..." jisoo said.

"I am sorry jisoo..i shouldn't have asked you this.. look i am so stupid i didn't even asked if you want water" Mrs.Kim said face palming .

"Haha its fine Mrs.Kim that small talk with you was enough for me.." jisoo said laughing.

"Awwww jisoo you are really pretty" Mrs.Kim said.

"Thank you Mrs.Kim but you are prettier" jisoo said.

As they were talking taehyung came back.

"Yahh taehyung where were you? Jisoo has been waiting for you for past 15 minutes" Mrs.Kim said.

"Uh mom i went somewhere " taehyung said.

"So? Apologise to jisoo?" Mrs.Kim said.

"Huh? Why?" Taehyung asked.

"You kept her waiting for sooooo long if it were you instead of her you would have been so angry and look jisoo is calmly waiting for you " Mrs.Kim said.

"Ahh Mrs.Kim no need it was just 15 minutes and i had fun talking to you" jisoo said smiling.

"Look she is so nice" Mrs.Kim said.

"So i heard you guys are going to make a song together so best of luck i will leave now." Mrs.Kim said as she left.

"Lets go upstairs to my room" taehyung said coldly.

"Ok"

They went upstairs. As jisoo went inside his room she was surprised to see how big his room was and how messy it was.