vsoo + sookook?

Jisoo like always was hanging out with her friends.

She and Taehyung have been really close to the point where Taehyung shares everything with her.  But for Jisoo..she still has't told the reason why she like how she is. Its not like she is not comfortable with Taehyung or she doesn't trust him. It is just that Jisoo isn't quite good at expressing what she feels and that was since she was young. 

But jisoo didn't knew one thing about taehyung..............that he was already in love with her.......and she was also slowly falling for him.

As jisoo and taehyung were talking about  how pineapple does and doesn't belong with pizza they didn't realize that they were arguing for something so stupid.

"Jisoo are you kidding me how can a FRUIT go with cheese?!" taehyung said frowning.

"So how do you think olives goes well with pizza" jisoo said while she stop walking and kept her hands on her hips pouting.

At that moment taehyung felt as his whole world stopped as she look so fucking adorable that he wanted to give everything she asks for. 

well except for losing in an argument....

"Because olives are made for pizza and pineapples are made to eat without pizza"  taehyung said he did what jisoo did while facing her.

"Ugh do you even know how good it tastes?" jisoo asked while crossing her brows.

"Yeah i know it tastes disgusting" taehyung said making a disgusted face.

"OK MR.KIM TAEHYUNG NOW YOU HAVE CROSSED YOUR LINES... I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU!" jisoo said as she started chasing him.

"FIRST CATCH ME THEN WE WILL SEE IF YOU CAN LEAVE ME OR NOT" taehyung said as he ran while being chased.

"KIM TAEHYUNG STOP!" jisoo yelled while still chasing him.

"SO YOU GAVE UP? your legs are too small to run fast" taehyung said laughing at her.

"KIM TAEHYUNG DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY HEIGHT" jisoo said.

"Oh really? What would you do if i say?" Taehyung said.

"UGH I WILL NOT TUTOR YOU. I WILL NOT TREAT YOU PASTA. I WILL TELL THE TEACHER THAT I DON'T WANT TO BE JULIET AND YOU  HAVE TO SING THE BLUE AND GREY ALONE. AND I WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR FAVOURITE FORTNITE BUDDLE THAT I TOLD THAT I WILL GIVE YOU AND I WILL-" jisoo was cut off by jimin who they didn't knew was there the whole time.

"HAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS.." jimin was laughing so hard that he fell to the ground.

"Wait wait....i have to show this to all" jungkook said as he took his phone and....

As jisoo and taehyung realised that they were there they got embarrassed.

But suddenly their phone's notification ranged.

"YAH PARK JIMIN JEON JUNGKOOK?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN HERE?"jisoo yelled

"Every since you were talking how pineapple tastes good with pizza and how taehyung wasn't agreeing" jungkook said.

"Ok forget about that... my lovely kookie......what do you think about pineapples on pizza?" jisoo said with puppy eyes which made jungkook freeze.

"A-ah y-yeah pineapples t-tastes great with pizza...y-yeah" jungkook said nervously chuckling.

"See i knew that my kookie wasn't tasteless like this person right here, thats why i like you kookie" jisoo said as jungkook blushed but jisoo didn't notice.

....but someone else did and was jealous as hell.

"Ok i will leave on bye bye kookie, mochi and tasteless taetae" jisoo said she bid them goodbye and left.

"Jungkook...do you like her?" Taehyung asked clenching his jaw.

"Heyyy no i don't....how can i when i know that you like her. Gosh taehyung don't be jealous" jungkook said chuckling.

"By the way....when are you confessing?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know kook..i just got out of a relationship and i don't know if i am ready for another one." taehyung sighed.

"Tae do what you wanna do but just don't forget you better hurry up because there's a long list of guys who want to be with her..and when i say long..i mean looooooooong" jimin smirked.

"Yeah i heard that taeyong also has a crush on jisoo" jungkook said.

"I-i am gonna leave bye.." taehyung said as he left.

"Jungkook are you sure you are gonna let go your crush for jisoo?" Jimin asked as soon as taehyung left.

"Yeah...thats the least i can do for my bestfriend right?" Jungkook said.

"I literally didn't knew which ship to support when you both told me about your guys' crush on jisoo" jimin said.

"Maybe mine isn't a crush it is just a attraction that will be gone in few days.." jungkook said faintly smiling.

"Jungkook..." jimin said.

"Hey hey don't worry its just a attraction yeah....i have had those attraction a few times yeah" jungkook said smiling.

"And on top of that she takes me as a little brother" jungkook said.

"Lets root for #vsoo...because it will sail real soon" jungkook said...

A/n
___________________________________

And i am back!!!!!

Its been a while since i updated....

How are you guys??

I hope you guys are liking this story so far...if not i am sorry..

And........

Who do you guys ship jungkook with?? Just wondering for future chapters...