practice

"O, teach me how I should forget to think!" Romeo [taehyung] says.

"I'll pay that doctrine, or else die in debt." Benvolio [jisung] says.

"Ok very good boys you did grate Act I scene 1 is complete, now lets start the other scenes. " Mrs.Son.

Like that they completed the whole act I.

The nurse and juliet have a great relationship in the drama but in reallife jennie and jisoo's relationship isn't really the best.. they were awkward the whole time.

"You did great" jisoo said to jennie smiling. Jennie was taken aback. She didn't expect jisoo to speak to her kindly or even talk to her. But to maintain her "popular girl who doesn't talk with anyone" image she didn't answer and just left.

For jisoo, she knew that jennie doesn't like her. She knew that only thing jennie has for her is hatred. But she wanted to treasure everyone who is in her life. Even though they are just half sisters,jisoo thinks of her as her own sister because she doesn't want anyone to feel the way she did when she was young. Lonelyness

The practice went great everyone was kind of happy but there was something fuming in anger. Suho.

"Hey suho? What happened? You look mad?" Jisoo said as she and taehyung went to him

"Me? Mad? No absolutely not"  suho said fake smiling.

"By the way its chae's birthday she is throwing a small party do you wanna come?" Jisoo asked.

"Uh sure" suho smiled.

"Ok then see you later" jisoo said as she left with taehyung in his car.

"Why did you invite him?" Taehyung asked.

"Chae said to invite friends and he is a friend of mine like you so" jisoo said.

"Do you wanna invite your friends?" Jisoo asked.

"The only friends i have is you, jimin and jungkook and you three are invited so" taehyung said.

"And also i almost forgot mom invited you for a dinner" taehyung said.

"Oh really?when?" Jisoo asked.

"When you are free" taehyung said.

"So tomorrow?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure" taehyung said.