stay over + mom

"ohhhh hell nooo" jin exclaimed.

"Why? You like him right? Then whats the problem?" Jisoo asked pouting.

"First of all fix that face of yours...you look so damn ugly" jin said.

"Aish you are so mean!!" Jisoo said angrily.

"Yaah don't be angry!!! Do you think our home is a mansion with 10 rooms and 10 bathrooms? Its just a small apartment with 2 rooms and a combined living room and kitchen...where the hell will he sleep if he is gonna stay for...how many days did you say?" Jin asked.

"Just 5 days" jisoo said.

"FOR FIVE FREAKING DAYS!!!" Jin said.

"Jisoo...its ok...i am used to being alone in my house" taehyung explained looking at him

"Yah but you don't need to..now you have me now.."jisoo said looking at him.

"Yah its ok" taehyung said cupping her cheeks.

"But whose gonna take care of you..." jisoo asked  concerned.

"As far as i know he is grown adult...aren't you?" Jin said interrupting their little sweet moment.

"YOU" jisoo said looking at her brother with crossed brows.

"YES ME" jin replied.

"How can you be so mean to him?" Jisoo said crossing her brows even more.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LET YOU TWO SLEEP TOGETHER?!" jin yelled frustrated but soon realized what he said.

Which made taehyung choke on hisown saliva and jisoo's cheeks turn pink.

"J-jisoo its ok, i-i will be leaving now....s-see you tomorrow" taehyung shuttered.

"YAH! I didn't meant that...i meant how am i supposed to let you two share one bed.. .yeah"jin said nervous.

"I-I understand, i will be l-leavi-" jin interrupted taehyung.

"OK FINE FINE...YOU CAN STAY FOR FEW DAYS" jin finally said.

"Aww thank you dumbo....i love you" jisoo said as she hugged jin.

"So you love me now? Weren't you the one who was saying "i am mean" jin said making quotation marks in the air.

"Nooo...you are the sweetest human being the world"jisoo said with sarcasm.

"Ok...but i have a condition...."jin said.

"what" jisoo said pulling out of the hug.

"He will sleep in MY bedroom" jin said.

"Are you fine with sharing room with this dumbo?" Jisoo asked taehyung.

"Its ok..." taehyung replied with a smile.

"And also.....make yourself at home....which means you have to do all the household chores" jin said.

"Yah dumbo! He is a guest!!" Jisoo scolded.