first day

"Ok lets go to our classes" jisoo said packing her bag

"ok see you in the recess" chaeyoung said as they left for their classes.

Jisoo had always been excited in small things and the first day of new semester was one of them. She has always liked studying. And now she is finally enrolled in one of the most prestigious school for performing arts,she is more than happy. She had always had interest in acting and singing and thanks to her parents, now she can learn more about it.

As she was walking to her class she saw her classmate jihyo picking her books from the floor and jisoo being jisoo decided to help her.

"Ah jihyo-ah let me help you" jisoo said as she started picking jihyo's book and kept it in jihyo's bag.

"Jisooya its ok" jihyo said.

"No no let me help by the way how did your books fall?" jisoo asked.

"Ah don't ask i bumped into a guy and fell instead of helping me he just left" jihyo said.

"Maybe he was in a hurry?" jisoo said

"Jisoo he was Kim Taehyung he would never help someone even if he wasn't in a hurry" jihyo said.

"Ah its ok maybe its his nature" jisoo said

"jisoo you really can't hear anything bad about anyone" jihyo said chuckling.

"Ok ok lets go to our class now" jisoo said as they went inside of the class.

Like usual the class was really loud. People were blabbering about random things. Jisoo sat in the first bench right besides seulgi. Jihyo on the other hand was right at the back.

Jisoo and jihyo were talking about their favourite books and seulgi was there third wheeling because she had no interest in reading books other than her course book.